BOSS GT-100 Multi Effects Pedal Buyers Review (January 2021)
- ✔ 400 Memory Locations (200 User + 200 Preset)
- ✔ 2 Illuminated LCD Displays
- ✔ 38 Second Looper
- ✔ Monophonic Guitar-To-MIDI Conversion
- 100 dB dynamic range
- Effects: compressor, overdrive, distortion, preamp, EQ, delay, chorus, reverb
- 2 Illuminated LCD displays
- Inputs: Jack, AUX-IN (Mini jack stereo)
- Outputs: 2 x jack outputs (L/R), headphone
- FX loop
- AMP control (jack)
- USB port
- MIDI In/Out
- 24Bit / 44.1 kHz A/D converter
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 80 x 542 x 271 mm
- Weight: 4.8 kg
- Incl. Power supply and user manual
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage classics and deliver highly expressive tones
- Dual LCDs and panel knobs offer simple and intuitive operation, with direct access to every parameter
- EZ Tone feature with graphical Tone Grid for constructing new patches. Plus Amp Customize and OD/DS Customize functions for easily creating original sounds
- Unique Accel pedal provides simultaneous control of multiple parameters
- Powerful A/B Channel Divider for creating dual amp and effects chains. That can be blended together or toggled by footswitch, frequency, or picking strength
The Boss GT-100 is one of the most innovative guitar multi effects pedals on the market today. In short, it is designed with the user in mind and is very easy to use. The Boss GT-100 is packed with a variety of tones and features that will make you want to play for days. In other words, the Boss GT-100 is the perfect pedal for the guitar player who is looking to add a new dimension to their playing. A must have pedal for any serious guitar player.
BOSS The Competition
The BOSS GT-100 was designed by BOSS engineers and developed by BOSS and their family of artists. It is an extremely versatile processor that offers a host of powerful BOSS effects and amp models. To use the GT-100, all you need to do is select the effect you want to use. The pedal has a wide variety of effects such as distortion, reverb, delay, flange, and many others.
Loaded with effects and amps, the Boss GT-100 is perfect for on stage or in the studio. It has an onboard drum machine and looper that can be used to create a rhythm section. Designed to create the best possible sound, the GT-100 is a high-quality unit. In other words, it is the perfect choice for any musician who is looking to get high-quality sound. Without having to spend a lot of money.
Combining BOSS’s most advanced COSM amp modeling and effects with user-friendly control in a powerful and versatile multi-effects floorboard. With its wide range of expressive and high-quality sound, the GT-100 is a dream machine. Perfect for the discerning guitarist who wants a wide variety of pro sounds at their fingertips.
Compare The Market
There are a lot of guitar pedals out there. Many contain cheap parts and are of poor quality. The Boss GT-100 has high quality parts. It’s built to last. The GT-100 gives you access to a wide range of different effects. With that said, it’s still easy to use and gives you the ability to control the parameters of each effect. The Boss GT-100 is also expandable, so you can add more effects at a later date.
Guitar effects pedals are an essential part of most guitarists’ sound. However, if you’re a guitarist on a budget, they can be quite expensive. Boss is a company that has been making high-quality guitar effects pedals for years. And their GT-100 is not only affordable, but it also offers a wide variety of sounds and features. With an extensive selection of guitar effects. Including distortion, delay, reverb, modulation, and compression, as well as amp modeling and even an expression pedal. Looking for a multi effects pedal without splashing the cash? The GT-100 is one certainly to consider.