Best Tremolo Pedals on The Market (January 2021)
Tremolo is one of the original gangsters of guitar effects pedals. However it wasn’t originally a standalone pedal. It was more commonly found as a built in component of the mid 60’s amplifiers. Fender and Vox were known to use this effect as part of their amp arsenal. Tremolo pedals are all the rage these days. Allowing us to recommend the best tremolo pedals on the market regardless of your budget.
The tremolo effect essentially varies your signal volume. Giving a resulting wobble to your guitar signal. It is traditionally made up of triangular waves created on a LFO (low frequency oscillator). This LFO is used to turn the signal volume up and down.
Controlling Your Tremolo
When it comes to managing the effect, it’s common to have two input knobs. These give you the chance to guide the LFO into changing the volume in your ideal mannor.
Rate allows you to increase or decrease the speed of the volume change. This is useful as you’re able to synchronize the timing with your playing tempo. Increasing the rate will increase the speed of the loop. Decreasing will slow it down.
Depth will limit the extremity of the volume change when the tremolo is taking place. A higher depth will result in the volume loss to be significantly higher, to the point of complete loss of sound within the loop. A lower depth will allow the user to experience a far more subtle volume loss.
Technological advances over the past few decades have allowed the pedals of today to flourish. Access to countless LFO waveforms allow you to customize your sound beyond any of the original pedals capabilities. Replicate ‘classics’ of the past or try new and exciting waveforms.
The tremolo effect is highly thought of in the guitaring world. However there are a few things to remember when adding a tremolo to your existing setup. Tremolo and compressor pedals need to be ordered correctly. If you place a compressor after, it can dull the effect as it attempts to remove any changes made to the volume. If your tremolo is subtle to begin with then the compressor may simply wipe it out completely.
Sstomp boxes aren’t the only tremolo you can use, try pairing your pedal with a built in amp tremolo. Have them running at different rates and depths for an even more unique sound.
Hopefully you’re convinced and raring to get hold of your next effects pedal. Take a look at our reviews and recommendations below. We keep this page up to date with the latest available pedals so you can be sure you’re getting the latest and greatest information.
The Best Tremolo Pedals Under $100
The Best Tremolo Pedals Over $100
The Best Tremolo Pedals Under $100
- BOSS TR-2 Tremolo Effects Pedal - The TR-2 tremolo pedal justifies Boss's reputation as one of the biggest authorities of guitar pedals in the world.
- BEHRINGER UT300 Tremolo Pedal - BEHRINGER UT300 Tremolo guitar effects pedal offers the classic, warm and mind-bending tremolo effects of vintage ‘60s amps.
- JOYO JF-09 Tremolo Pedal - The JOYO JF-09 Tremolo guitar effects pedal tries to replicate the tremolo of the beloved classic tube amplifier. By using the same photoelectric tube circuitry as the trem in those amps of old.
- Rowin Trelicopter Tremolo Pedal - Rowin Trelicopter Tremolo guitar effects pedal offers the classic tone of photoelectric tremolo effects.
- Kmise Mini Tremolo Pedal - The Kmise Mini Tremolo guitar effects pedal is hugely popular and has an overwhelmingly positive plethora of customer reviews.
- AZOR Tremolo Mini Pedal - AZOR Tremolo mini guitar effects pedal
BOSS TR-2 Tremolo Effects Pedal
- ✔ Dedicated Wave, Rate And Depth Knobs
- ✔ High Quality Build - Built To Last
- ✔ Rate Control Allows For Higher Speed Adjustment Than Previous Models
- ✔ Wave Control Allows For Precise Effect Tailoring
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated “Wave,” “Rate” and “Depth” knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- “Rate” control allows for higher speed adjustment than BOSS’ classic PN-2
- “Wave” control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- “Depth” control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS five-year warranty
The Boss TR-2 tremolo pedal has many positive aspects. The main being with it’s particular set of controls, one can navigate through a few different vintage style sounds as well as tweak those sounds to suit the style & other equipment they are playing with.
The classic Boss TR-2 Tremolo Pedal creates real vintage tremolo guitar sounds and variations. Built-in wave knob lets you alter the LFO waveform from triangle to square for a wider range of tremolo variations. Rate knob is a sweepable high-speed LFO control, allowing the Boss TR-2 greater control over tremolo speed.
Overall, the TR2 is excellent value for money, offers a good sound, is tough & readily available.
Best Guitar Equipment Editorial Review
The TR-2 Tremolo from BOSS is a compact and easy-to-use pedal that produces a warm, subtle sound. The design is based on the same circuitry used in vintage amplifiers, and it operates in stereo.
This compact pedal is equipped with a vintage guitar tremolo circuit that produces subtle, warm modulation effects. The BOSS TR-2 delivers classic tremolo sounds with the simplicity of use only a stompbox can provide.
The TR-2 provides a classic tremolo effect with modern flexibility and performance. It features speed and depth knobs, allowing you to create the perfect tremolo sound. The TR-2 has been used on countless recordings since the late 1980s. A stereo output jack provides compatibility with mono and stereo setups, and it’s also EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply compatible.
The TR-2 delivers an authentic vintage sound and feel in a compact pedal designed for today’s pedalboard users. It provides a classic tremolo effect that’s been heard on some of the most famous recordings in history. Delivering a subtle sound that produces subtle and gentle pulsation. Its compact size also makes it easy to fit into any setup. The TR-2 Tremolo delivers the classic, warm sound of a vintage Fender amp.
An essential effect for electric guitarists, the tremolo adds depth with its pulsating, rhythmic sound. The TR-2 is an original pedal that delivers the subtle sound of a vintage Fender amp. The TR-2 features a compact design and simple control that provides guitarists with a vintage effect without being overly complicated. It also offers standard controls including speed, depth, level and waveform selection. In addition, the pedal features a vintage look with an all-metal construction and retro-styled label.
Overall a fantastic pedal that is a great entry model for those looking for a tremolo pedal that delivers.
BEHRINGER UT300 Tremolo Pedal
- ✔ Designed With Quality Components To Compete With The Best On The Market
- ✔ Dedicated Rate, Wave & Depth Controls
- ✔ Beautiful Orange Colour
- ✔ Battery Or Mains Powered
When you’ve got to have the classic tremolo made famous by vintage ’50s amps, get the ULTRA TREMOLO UT300. Like Waves Lapping at the Shoreline. The classic surf music of the ’50s and ’60s might not have even happened if tremolo hadn’t come along.
Vintage amps produced this intriguing effect by pulsing the volume of the instrument signal at a user-adjustable rate. The UT300 pays homage to this legendary sound, bringing it up to date for modern surf freaks.
With its dedicated RATE, WAVE and DEPTH dials, you can shape a pulsating tremolo that nails every sound from rowdy rockabilly and surging surf to modern space-rock.
A red LED tells you when the effect is activated, and you can power this groovy stomp box with either a PSU-SB DC power supply (not included) or a 9 V battery. A top-quality On/Off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode. Ride the wave of classic tremolo aboard the ULTRA TREMOLO UT300. And the best part you’ll still have money for board wax and gas to get you to the beach if you’re so inclined.
This is an affordable tremolo unit that offers great sound quality with a deep sensuous spring reverb. You have to take the Behringer UT300 seriously, we have. Check it out for yourself.
JOYO JF-09 Tremolo Pedal
- ✔ True Bypass Design
- ✔ Aluminum Alloy Casing
- ✔ Features Intensity & Rate Knobs For Custom Configuration
- ✔ Beautiful Yellow Colour And Design
- Optical Tremolo
- Intensity and Rate Controls
- True Bypass
- Sturdy alluminum alloy case
- Uses 9V battery or standard Boss style adapter
This Joyo Tremolo pedal uses the same photoelectric tube circuitry as the tremolo used in those classic amps of yesteryear. Simple design makes it easy to adjust the tone with only 2 parameter pots – Intensity and Rate. You can go from a very subtle, swaying tone, to the super choppy Bloc Party sound with both pots maxed out.
True bypass design minimizes tone loss and the super tough aluminium alloy casing will last for years.
On the left, a rate knob controls how quickly the volume swells fluctuate, while the right depth knob controls overall dynamics. The Tremolo guitar effect pedal from JOYO also has as important extra for your live playing or recording needs: fortunate for your rhythm sound, the led on/off indicator pulses with the signal modulation rate, it is a great way to set the rate speed before you start to play. The guitar effect pedal from JOYO features True bypass and with solid 1/4-inch connectors make this pedal professional and reliable when it comes to signal integrity, great modulation tone and will last a long time.
The sound is understated when the depth is low and somewhere between magical and psychedelic to a choppy stutter when it’s all the way up. Perfect for adding some emotion to your guitar tone.
The Joyo Tremolo JF-09 is an optical circuit tremolo like in the old Fender amplifiers used. All analog, with gradual smooth oscillation. No need to buy a pricey pedal, this baby will do the job well when you need that subtle wave for ambiance. Speed can go from a barely noticeable pulsing all the way to a fast choppy stutter.
A nifty feature is the LED light blinks at the rate of the current tremolo speed so makes adjustments easy and intuitive.
Great bargain Tremolo that will give boutique pedals a run for their money.
Rowin Trelicopter Tremolo Pedal
- ✔ Features Speed, Bias, & Depth Adjustable Knobs For Custom Input
- ✔ Very Strong, Tough Zinc Alloy Housing
- ✔ True Bypass Provides Transparent Tone
- ✔ Small Sized Pedal - Great For Small Or Congested Pedal Boards
- Power Supply：9V DC (Negative in the center).
- Depth Knob：Control the depth of tremolo effect.
- Bias Knob：Adjust the bias of the optical of tremolo unit.
- Speed Knob：Adjust the speed of tremolo effect.
- Input & Output Jack：Analogy though 1/4” mono audio jack.
- LED Light：LED indicator shows the working state.
- True Bypass：True bypass for zero tone coloration.
- Make by high quality zinc alloy with super solid construction.
- Working Current: 26mA.
- Dimensions: 95(D)*45(W)*48(H)mm.
- Weight: 273g(With box)
Analog Circuit tremolo pedal. Classic optical tremolo with huge range of speeds and depths. Very clean Tremolo sound, and form a slight Trembling round wave to a violent shaking of the square ware has performed for good job.
As the manufacture seller, we have strengthens the PCB and SOP production quality and offering high quality pedal at unbeatable price.
This mini guitar tremolo pedal has almost 100 positive customer reviews at the time of writing this recommendation. It’s an eye-catching pedal that will take up very little room in your setup but give you a classic tone you and those listening are sure to enjoy. Take a look.
Kmise Mini Tremolo Pedal
- ✔ Strong, Study Build Quality - Aluminum Alloy Body
- ✔ True Bypass - Pure Signal Flow When Disengaged
- ✔ Proprietary Integrated Noise Reduction Technology
- ✔ Features Intensity And Rate Knobs For User Configuration
- Power Supply: 9V DC (not included in this package).
- Intensity Knob: Adjust the mixing ratio of signal modulation.
- Rate Knob: Adjust the effect speed.
- Input & Output Jack: Single ¼ inch (instrument cable).
- LED Light: LED indicator shows the working state.
- True Bypass: Minimizes tone loss.
- Full metal shell: Aluminum alloy casing with stoving varnish finish.
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ.
- Output Impedance: 1 KΩ.
- Speed Range: 1 Hz – 25Hz.
- Running Current: 7 mA.
- Dimension: 92(L)×42(W)×52(H)mm.
- Net weight: 138g.
Developed with the code to reduce noise swells common with tremolo circuit, you get the quietest effect possible with this pedal. True bypass switching maintains pure signal flow when the tremolo pedal disengaged. Aluminium alloy body makes this tremolo pedal safe to transport .
This tremolo pedal has a small size body, light weight, suitable for out side gigs. This is the tremolo of the beloved classic tube amplifiers–using the same photoelectric tube circuitry as the term in those amps of old. Intensity and Rate knobs make it easy to adjust the tone and vibe.
Some customer feedback
“Very little difference in more expensive pedal when dialed in.”
“The Tremolo Pedal is small in size but does its job well.”
“All in all this is a great buy and seems to be just the ticket for those looking for a proprietary pedal for the Tremolo Effect.”
“I really liked this little Tremolo pedal from Kmise.”
“This pedal sounds great on bass.”
AZOR Tremolo Mini Pedal
- ✔ Classic Tremolo Effects With A Large Range Of Rate & Depth
- ✔ Features Rate, Depth And Wave Knob Controls
- ✔ Strong Aluminum Alloy Housing
- ✔ Very Small Pedal, Perfect For Smaller Or Crowded Pedal Boards
- Classic tremolo effects with a huge range of rate and depth
- A simple three knob control allows for adjustments of Rate(Speed), Depth(how much does the volume fluctuate) and Wave
- LED indicator shows the working state
- Aluminum alloy housing, sturdy and durable
- Power supply:9V AC adapter（no power adapter included）
As you can see, AZOR AP317 TREMOLO Guitar Pedal Effect have a Classic Mini size, convenient and durable. True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument. There are three function knobs, ie RATE, DEPTH and WAVE. You can just control three function knobs and choose the model you want to make your own music tone. Enjoy your own fun and colorful life.
If you’re after a small sized tremolo powerhouse then this pedal might be the right choice for you. Check it out!
The Best Tremolo Pedals Over $100
- Supro 1310 Tremolo Pedal - Supro 1310 Tremolo guitar effects pedal
- EarthQuaker Devices Night Wire V2 Tremolo Pedal - The Night Wire takes the traditional harmonic tremolo guitar pedal a few steps further by allowing the center point of both filters to be adjusted for different tones.
- Wampler Latitude Tremolo Standard V2 Pedal - Wampler Latitude Tremolo Standard V2 guitar effects pedal
- J. Rockett Audio Designs Mr. Moto Tremolo Pedal - J. Rockett Audio Designs Tour Series Mr. Moto Tremolo guitar effects pedal is a very musical Tremolo with a super lush spring reverb as well.
- JHS Tidewater Tremolo Pedal - The JHS Tidewater tremolo guitar effects pedal faithfully recreates some classic, beloved amp tremolos with a warmth and character you would only expect from a vintage amp.
- TC Electronic Pipeline Tremolo Pedal - The widely anticipated Pipeline Tap Tremolo takes the vintage warmth that made the tremolo effect so iconic and pairs it with a modern edge for more radical situations.
Supro 1310 Tremolo Pedal
- ✔ Designed To Recreate 1960's American Amplifier Effects
- ✔ Two Vintage Effects - Amplitude & Harmonic
- ✔ Configurable Knobs For Depth, Gain & Speed Controls
- ✔ Beautifully Designed Pedal
- Controls: Depth, Gain and Speed
- Amplitude or Harmonic Mode (switchable)
- Expression pedal connection for speed control
- Power consumption: 30 mA
- Dimensions: 12 x 6.5 x 6.5 cm
The Supro 1310 pedal is a new product released by the Supro brand, which has been a famous brand for over 50 years. It is a tremolo pedal with a vintage sound and beautiful aesthetics. This pedal can be described as the most classic tremolo effect.
This pedal is based on the vintage Supro 1310 amplifiers of the 1960s, with vintage sound and beautiful design. It can create a wonderful sound.
The Supro 1310 is a pedal based on the design of the original Supro tremolo from the 1960s. It is simple and intuitive to use, and offers a vintage sound that is reminiscent of American amplifiers from that era. It is a vintage-style tremolo that delivers crystal clear and pure tone. The 1310 also responds to your picking dynamics, playing style and volume level, creating a wide range of tremolos. It has true bypass and made of metal, it has the vintage sound that you would expect from a 1960s American amplifier.
The Supro 1310 is modeled after the classic 1960s American amplifier effect. The Supro 1310 features three controls: Speed, Depth and Waveform. These controls allow you to dial in the exact sound you’re looking for.
- Speed: Controls the speed of the effect. The slower the tremolo, the deeper and more pronounced the result.
- Depth: Controls how deep or pronounced the effect is.
- Waveform: Controls which waveform is used to create the effect. Square wave is a deep wave while sine wave is a smooth and subtle effect.
The Supro 1310 offers the sound of 1960s American amplifiers. With this pedal, you can add some vintage tremolo to your electric guitar or keyboard. The pedal also works well for producing a variety of electronic effects, especially when paired with distortion and delay boxes.
This tremolo pedal is based on the vintage Supro 1310 amplifiers of the 1960s, with vintage sound and beautiful design. It can create wonderful tremolo sound. This tremolo pedal is based on the vintage Supro 1310 amplifiers of the 1960s, with vintage sound and beautiful design. It can create wonderful tremolo sound.
1310 Analog Harmonic Tremolo Pedal. The 1310 Analog Harmonic Tremolo is an analog stompbox designed to recreate two of the most desirable vacuum tube based modulation effects found in American amplifiers of the 1960’s. The Supro 1310 Analog Harmonic Tremolo pedal’s AMPLITUDE / HARMONIC switch allows the musician to choose between these distinctly different, vintage effects.
- AMPLITUDE mode provides the traditional swampy, tremolo sounds generated by bias modulating the power tubes in the original Supro amps.
- HARMONIC mode provides the psychedelic tones of Leo Fender’s brownface and blonde amps from the early ’60s.
Supro has implemented Leo’s unique “harmonic tremolo” effect within the output stage of the pedal to create an “amp-like” modulation experience. The Supro 1310 Analog Harmonic Tremolo pedal features pre-amp and power amp sections, with an actual output transformer deployed to recreate the magnetic saturation and coloration of the original vacuum tube based effects found in these historic amps.
Along with the standard modulation controls for speed and depth, the Supro 1310 Analog Harmonic Tremolo also features a gain circuit that allows the musician to overdrive the output stage, right where the modulation effects are created.
The GAIN control sets the amount of “preamp” gain in the pedal. As you turn the gain up, the “power amp” circuit will gradually be pushed into overdrive. This control gives you a wide range of sounds from clean to grind, with magnetic saturation occurring as the power section is pushed into overdrive. As you crank up the gain, the overall output level of the Supro 1310 Analog Harmonic Tremolo is automatically compensated in order to maintain consistent signal level. This allows the musician to use the GAIN control to alter the texture of the modulation effects without an overwhelming increase in audio output level.
SPEED and DEPTH controls determine the rate and amount of modulation present in the effect. An industry-standard TRS expression pedal can be used to control the speed of the Supro tremolo. When an expression pedal is in use, the on-board SPEED knob is used to set the maximum value. The rate of modulation is indicated by the pulsing LED status indicator. All Supro pedals are assembled in Port Jefferson, NY, USA, featuring custom-tooled, anodized, brushed-aluminum enclosures, 9V battery or DC powered operation, rear-mounted metal jacks, easy-access side-mounted battery drawer and studio-friendly, noiseless (click-free) true-bypass switching.
EarthQuaker Devices Night Wire V2 Tremolo Pedal
- ✔ Adjust The Depth, Rate, Level And Frequency
- ✔ Setting Depth To Zero Will Make It Act Like A Fixed Filter
- ✔ Strong, Well Made Pedal
- ✔ Made In Akron, Ohio
- Harmonic tremolo with adjustable filters
- Flexi-switch for momentary or latching operation
- Filter Frequency has Manual, LFO, and Attack modes for tonal variety
- Filter Frequency Manual mode sets center point to a fixed position with frequency control
- Filter Frequency LFO mode continuously sweeps and frequency control adjusts the LFO rate
- Filter Frequency Attack mode dynamically sweeps the filters responding to your pick attack and frequency control sets the range
- Tremolo section has Manual and Attack Modes
- Tremolo Manual mode uses rate control to set the speed
- Attack mode responds to pick attack
Wampler Latitude Tremolo Standard V2 Pedal
- ✔ Designed To Keep Your Tone Perfectly Balanced Within A Perfect Tremolo
- ✔ Controls To Choose Speed, Depth & Volume
- ✔ Hand Built In The USA
- ✔ Soft Relay Switching - True Bypass
- Top mounted input/output jacks
- Power; 9V power jack
- Power Draw; 30mA
- Dimensions; 3.5″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (88.9mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm)
The Latitude Standard is simply designed to keep your tone balanced within a beautiful and full tremolo. Expect the best of both sweet vintage tones and more modern helicopter chops. It offers a pure signal path that allows the tremolo effect to be layered across the top for the best sound possible. Features a standard sine wave and controls for level, speed and depth to easily chase the perfect tremolo tone. The volume control allows you to shape your tone so your tremolo is just right.
The Depth knob controls how much of the tremolo effect you hear. With the control fully counterclockwise the signal will be unaffected, full clockwise will have the most depth. You will find this knob really allows you to control the amount of the effect and will make the sound balance perfectly for you.
Controls the speed of the tremolo effect, i.e. the number of times your guitar peaks at full volume per minute.
The overall output level of the pedal. Counterclockwise is low with fully clockwise being high. Unity volume is around 12 o’clock, but this may have to be changed if your guitar is particularly high or low output.
The Wampler Latitude Tremolo Standard V2 guitar effects pedal is more the pedal you need, rather than just want. With it you can meaningfully adjust the attack and decay of a note like no other pedal type. Often good for a clean boost too. Compared to others in the market this pedal is worth every cent for it’s tone chasing sounds. A great addition to any pedal board family.
J. Rockett Audio Designs Mr. Moto Tremolo Pedal
- ✔ Tremolo And Reverb Can Run Independently Or Together
- ✔ Large Range Of Effect From Very Subtle To Choppy Rhythmic Pulse
- ✔ Features J. Rockett "Speed Switch" System
- ✔ Features Depth, Speed, Wave And Verb Knobs
- Tremolo / Reverb
- Musical tremolo and rich spring reverb in one pedal
- Infinitely adjustable tremolo, from gentle sinusoidal to stuttering rectangular waveform
- Both effects can be used individually or together
- True Bypass
- Controls for Depth, Speed, Wave and Reverb
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input/output
- Bypass foot switch
- Metal casing
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm hollow plug, polarity (-) inside, not included)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 102 x 59 x 32 mm
- Weight: 730 g
- Made in USA
The Mr. Moto is everything you wish your amp had built in. The Mr. Moto is a very musical Tremolo with a super lush spring reverb as well. Both can be run independently or together. The Tremolo can go from a very subtle throb to a choppy rhythmic pulse. Mr. Moto is great for very lush, beautiful tones all the way to full on surf rock. The options are many but no matter where you set it the effect can completely change your tone, feel and the way you approach music altogether.
JHS Tidewater Tremolo Pedal
- ✔ Small Sized Pedal - Great Option For A Crowded Pedal Board
- ✔ Volume, Mix And Speed Knobs Allow For Personalized Input
- ✔ Fantastic Tones
- ✔ Internal Dip Switches Allows For Further Customization
- Inspired by the rich sound of vintage Fender and Vox amplifier tremolo
- Can also be used as a warm preamp boost by turning the mix down and the volume up
- Internal DIP switches allow you to select a faster or slower speed range
JHS offer a range of compact, high quality tremolo pedals aimed at guitar enthusiasts, with the Tidewater occupying the middle of the pack. Compact and durable, this pedal is a great option for gigging, rehearsals and even for use in the studio. The JHS Pedals Tidewater is a sonic wave of vintage ‘blackface’ tremolo, drenching your tone in classy character.
Utilising only three controls, the Tidewater is effortless to work with. Volume has control over the boost of the effect. Mix alters the depth of the tremolo effect, whether it’s a light spray or engulfs your tone. Turn this all the way down for a warm preamp boost. Turn the speed knob to alter the repetitions of the tremolo, indicated by the LED light which will flash in time.
For those of you who don’t mind getting hand’s on, open up the pedal for access to the internal controls. There are three small dipswitches behind the PCB. In the down position the speed range is faster. push them up for a slower rate.
Great for beginners looking for a more high-end, compact pedal than some of the lower-cost effects in this guide. Perfect for storing and transporting in a gig bag or guitar case too for travelling guitarists.
TC Electronic Pipeline Tremolo Pedal
- ✔ Tap Tempo Control To Keep Your Tremolo Right On The Beat
- ✔ Speed, Depth, Volume, Subdivisions And Toggle Switch Controls
- ✔ American-Styled Amp Tremolo Available In 'Vintage Mode'
- ✔ Toneprint Feature To Download Presets And Send From Your Phone To The Pedal
- Editable tremolo pedal with vintage and modern sounds
- Tap Tempo & Volume Boost
- True Bypass
- Controls: Speed, Depth, Volume, Subdivision
- Switch: Vintage / Toneprint / Square
- Foot switch: Bypass
- Input 6.3 mm jack
- Output 6.3 mm jack
- 9 V DC power supply connection (coaxial socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative pole inside)
- Power Consumption: 100 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 72 x 122 x 50 mm
Ingenious Tap Tempo Tremolo with Sequencer, Subdivisions and TonePrints For Both Vintage and Adventurous Tremolo Sounds
With PIPELINE TAP TREMOLO at your feet, you have access to the warm, organic sounding sinus curves of the ’60s, the jagged edge rotor blade clippings reminiscent of helicopter landings, and everything in between. Whether you are looking for a classic surf sound or the syrupy wobble of the Motown era, the Vintage mode has got you covered, while the Square mode yields a more aggressive and edgy modern sound.
What Is A Tremolo Pedal?
A tremolo pedal is a tool that modulates a guitars original sound. It does this by altering the volume of the guitars sound. It increases and decreases the sound again and again, resulting in the tremolo effect.
How Does A Tremolo Pedal Work?
A Tremolo pedal is able to create this modulation effects by simply varying the volume levels resulting in a rhythmic change. This change is repeated at a rapid rate. The equivalent of you manually turning your volume control up and down in rapid succession, again and again and again.