- Harmonic tremolo with adjustable filters
- Flexi-switch for momentary or latching operation
- Filter Frequency has Manual, LFO, and Attack modes for tonal variety
- Manual mode sets center point to a fixed position with frequency control
- LFO mode continuously sweeps and frequency control adjusts the LFO rate
- Attack mode dynamically sweeps the filters responding to your pick attack and frequency control sets the range
- Tremolo section has Manual and Attack Modes
- Tremolo Manual mode uses rate control to set the speed
- Attack mode responds to pick attack
The EarthQuaker Devices Night Wire V2 Tremolo Pedal
Tremolo pedals are a staple in the modern guitarist's board. Unfortunately, many tremolo pedals are cheaply built and do not last very long. The Night Wire V2 is built to last. This pedal is made with high-quality components and is designed for a lifetime of heavy use. The Night Wire V2 is built with a rugged steel housing, an optical switching system, and a die-cast aluminum footswitch. These features ensure that this pedal will be able to provide many years of excellent service.
Top Quality Pedal
The Night Wire V2 is a top quality tremolo pedal made by EarthQuaker Devices. It is simple to use and gives you a range of tones from vintage to modern. The Night Wire V2 gives you the ability to manipulate the depth, speed and wave of the tremolo with a simple twist of the knob. Also it comes with a myriad of different features.
It has been designed to offer the user the ability to create classic tremolo effects with a simple design. Being a digital pedal, it offers a wide range of tremolo effects options. Including the ability to set the speed in one-cent increments. As well as the ability to add in a pre-delay effect. The pedal also offers the ability to add in a tremolo swell effect. Which can be used to create unique sounds that you have not heard before. It also offers the ability to add in a soft-clipping effect. This will help to create a softer sound that is more pleasing to your ears.
The Night Wire V2 is a true bypass tremolo pedal that gives you the ability to go from warm vintage tones to modern tremolo sounds. It is made with a premium aluminum enclosure and an all analog signal path. The Night Wire V2 is a great addition to any guitarist's pedal board.