BOSS TR-2 Tremolo Effects Pedal Buyers Review (October 2020)
BOSS TR-2 Tremolo Effects Pedal
- ✔ Dedicated Wave, Rate And Depth Knobs
- ✔ High Quality Build - Built To Last
- ✔ Rate Control Allows For Higher Speed Adjustment Than Previous Models
- ✔ Wave Control Allows For Precise Effect Tailoring
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated “Wave,” “Rate” and “Depth” knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- “Rate” control allows for higher speed adjustment than BOSS’ classic PN-2
- “Wave” control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- “Depth” control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS five-year warranty
The Boss TR-2 tremolo pedal has many positive aspects. The main being with it’s particular set of controls, one can navigate through a few different vintage style sounds as well as tweak those sounds to suit the style & other equipment they are playing with.
The classic Boss TR-2 Tremolo Pedal creates real vintage tremolo guitar sounds and variations. Built-in wave knob lets you alter the LFO waveform from triangle to square for a wider range of tremolo variations. Rate knob is a sweepable high-speed LFO control, allowing the Boss TR-2 greater control over tremolo speed.
Overall, the TR2 is excellent value for money, offers a good sound, is tough & readily available.