Best Reverb Pedals For Guitar (March 2021)
A reverb pedal is a cornerstone guitar effects pedal for most guitarists. It is able to thicken, add color and character to your signal. With the volume, mix, decay, pre-delay and tone controls apparent on most reverb pedals you’re able to adjust your reverb effect to exactly how you want it.
Reverb pedals have been around since the late 50s. Although these early models are far simpler than the modern day versions. The original reverb pedal designs are known as ‘plate reverb.
By mounting a metal plate using spring clips and running a the guitars signal though. An audio signal is able to vibrate the plate. Microphones positioned throughout the pedal are able to pick up the vast array of micro-vibrations. The signal is layers with these sounds, resulting in a convincing rendition of a resonant room. Plate reverb pedals were a hit.
Later advancements in the 60s lead to the creation of spring reverb pedals. This effect not only appears in pedal form but is apparent on many guitar amplifiers. The audio signal is sent down a coiled metal spring inside the pedal. A transducer at one end and a pickup at the other. Vibrations are caused within the metal spring. The signal is defused down the spring, resulting in the effect being captured by the pickup.
Fast forward to today and you’ll find it’s possible to achieve the same ‘real room’ tones with the use of digital processors. Furthermore, as these pedals create an entirely emulated sound, the reverb can be customized with a few simple configurations.
Digital reverb pedals can come with a range of controls. The following settings are common on some of the most popular reverb pedals for guitarists.
The effect ration is quite a straight forward configuration. You have two signals, the original dry input signal from your guitar. The second is the ‘reverberated’ signal created by the pedal. The effect ration is the difference in volume between the two signals. A ‘dry’ mix prioritizes the unaffected original signal, while a ‘wet’ mix prioritizes the reverberated signal. The ‘wetter’ a configuration the further way the guitar sounds.
Also known as ‘reverberation time’. Decay time is a measurement of the reverberated signals strength. A higher decay time results in a reflective sound that takes longer to fade to the point it is no longer audible. Achieve different room size emulations with this setting. A longer delay simulates a larger room.
Pre-decay time is less common however has a subtle and useful effect on your reverb. This setting configures the time between the direct signal starting and the modified signal starting. It offers the guitarist a way to mimic the time it takes for the dry signal to hit a wall and reverberate back to the microphone or amplifier.
Not all reverb pedals are complex and littered with configurable knobs. Some come with a single control. Specifying the extremity of the effect. This is perfect for some who would find the sheer number of options on a more complex pedal confusing. However, it can feel restricting to others who would prefer a little more freedom to find their perfect sound.
Reverb can be used to create an ambience, a ‘concert hall’ effect. Giving your signal a depth that would rival that of a cathedral. The best reverb pedals try to emulate this authentic reverb effect and encapsulate it into a pedal. Allowing you to get the awe inspiring sound without the need for a breathtaking surrounding.
Natural reverb is a necessary effect for all types of music genres. It adds layers to the sound. On the other hand reverb pedals give configurable depth and tonal utilization. Consequently, this can add to your sound and lead to a sense of ambiance. A ‘true bypass reverb pedal’ will give you a sudden stop when deactivated. The main benefit is that the signal is unaltered when the pedal is off. The alternative type of pedal would be a ‘buffered bypass reverb pedal’. These allow the reverb to trail away when the pedal is turned off. The disadvantage is that a buffered bypass circuit can and will still have an effect on the circuit when off.
Reverb pedals are paramount to a guitarists tonal sound. Finding the best one for your circumstance is something we’ve tried to help with. We’re confident that with the list we’ve created you can find the right reverb pedal for you.
The Best Reverb Pedals Under $50
The Best Reverb Pedals Under $100
The Best Reverb Pedals Under $200
The Best Reverb Pedals Over $200
The Best Reverb Pedals Under $50
- VSN Ocean Verb - The VSN Ocean Verb provides guitarists with a high quality reverb pedal at a very reasonable price. What's not to like?
- Caline CP-44 Reflector - The Caline CP-44 offers a clean and bright spring reverb sound. The sound is lush, fresh and rhythmic. Suitable for surfing and rock music Country music.
- MOSKY MP-51 Spring Reverb - The MOSKY MP-51 Spring Reverb adds a nice quavery modulation, which gives a bit more flavor than a neutral hall reverb built into a conventional practice amp.
- Caline CP-26 Snake Bite - The Caline CP-26 Snake Bite has a classic mini size. Which makes it super convenient and durable. A reverb pedal with lush, large hall sound.
- Mimidi Reverb - The Mimidi Reverb is one of the best value pedals on the market. With it's easy-to-use controls that deliver warm, lush reverb in an instant.
- EX Digital Reverb - The EX Digital Reverb is a great choice for those on a modest budget. 3 solid reverb modes and ample configuration options, all in a mini effects pedal.
- SONICAKE Digital Reverb - The SONICAKE Digital Reverb is extremely straight-forward to use with only one “Reverb” knob to adjust the balance between the raw dry signal and the reverberated wet signal.
VSN Ocean Verb
- ✔ 24-Bit High Resolution Stereo Reverbs - Room, Spring & Shimmer
- ✔ High Quality Durable Zinc Alloy Housing
- ✔ True Bypass - No Loss When Disengaged
- ✔ Small, Compact Size - Will Take Very Little Room On Your Pedalboard
VSN Ocean Verb is a great quality reverb pedal for guitar. It has the ability to emulate the sounds of a large number of classic reverbs, including Room, Spring & Shimmer.
The Ocean Verb allows guitarists to create ambient sounds and spacey noises. It uses a digital waveguide to simulate the echoes of a sea cave. The pedal comes with a Mix, Tone and Decay knob and a Room, Spring & Shimmer switch. The Ocean Verb is a dark and mysterious reverb pedal that delivers monolithic and spacious sounds that are heavier than a foghorn.
VSN Ocean Verb (OV) is a pedal from the makers of VSN Sea Fade and VSN Sky Dive. One that adds a deep, cavernous oceanic reverb to your guitar or keyboard signal. It can also be used as a low-frequency oscillator (LFO) for oscillating filter effects. A reverb pedal with lush harmonic decay, the OV is based on classic spring reverb technology and was painstakingly tuned to the sound and behavior of the most sought-after spring units.
The OV is designed to be used by even the most amateur of guitarists, so it’s no surprise that it is one of the most popular pedals on the market today.
Caline CP-44 Reflector
- ✔ Strong Metal Guitar Reverb Pedal
- ✔ Excellent Quality Components - High Fidelity Analog Circuits
- ✔ True Bypass Keeps Everything Sounding Pure Even When Disengaged
- ✔ A Cute Pedal With Nice Beautiful Drawings
The CP-44 is a true-bypass pedal that emulates the sound of spring reverb. It is also capable of producing a surf rock sound, or a vintage-sounding country twang. A compact and lightweight pedal constructed of high-strength reinforced composite material, the Caline CP-44 features true bypass circuitry for maintaining signal integrity when the effect’s On/Off switch is engaged. The pedal’s aluminum alloy die-cast housing is sturdy yet lightweight.
A lush reverb pedal with a lot of attitude. The Caline CP-44 delivers a warm, rich tone with the classic sound and feel that you expect from a vintage style device. CP-44 is a vintage-inspired effect that offers an alluring combination of smooth reverb and tremolo effects with independent controls. The modernized circuitry simulates the same warm, natural effect found in classic spring reverbs. While the tremolo circuit provides everything from a subtle shimmer to tube-like oscillation.
The Caline CP-44 was created to give guitarists an affordable unit that provides them with lush reverb necessary to complete their sound. With a simple layout and basic controls, this pedal is easy to use.
MOSKY MP-51 Spring Reverb
- ✔ Sturdy Small Metal Housing - Durable & Portable
- ✔ LED Light Indicates Current Effect/Bypass Status
- ✔ True Bypass Means No Degradation When Disengaged
- ✔ Features Mix & Dwell Configuration Knobs
This MOSKY MP-51 offers warm and natural reverb sounds, with a huge spring tank for true spring reverb. It is easy to use and install. This pedal can be placed anywhere on your pedal board for convenience. It can add reverb to your clean or dirty sounds. It can be used with bass. Metal, and any other instrument. The MP-51 is built to last and is manufactured with the highest quality electronic components.
MOSKY MP-51 has a high-gain reverb with a lot of versatility. The tone controls on this pedal give you a lot of options for dialing in your unique tone. This pedal has 2 knobs – Mix, and Dwell. This is a pedal with dark, vintage sound for guitar. It can be used to add depth, width, and reverberant character to guitar tones. Offering a classic spring effect that gives a lush feel. It’s a vintage sound that adds depth to your guitar’s tone.
This spring reverb will give you a soothing sound that will have your friends and family asking you to play some more.
Caline CP-26 Snake Bite
- ✔ LED Indicator Shows The Current Working State
- ✔ Strong, Sturdy Aluminum Alloy Housing
- ✔ True Bypass For Zero Tone Coloration
- ✔ Features RES, PRD, CFR, LPF, Decay & Mix Knobs For User Customization
The Caline CP-26 Snake Bite offers incredible sound quality and features that rival the best out there. It is a perfect reverb effect pedal for guitarists who love the vintage vibe of analogue effects but need something that is more reliable and precise. The CP-26 is an analog-voiced pedal that was designed to simulate the effect of a classic ’60s spring reverb.
Caline CP-26 is a studio-quality digital device with the character of classic vintage analog units. It features spring-type reverb with the warmth of analog devices and the flexibility of digital control. The sound is remarkably similar to real reverberation, with a smooth decay and a natural ambience. The pedal features the following controls. Helping you configure your perfect sound. Resonant, Pre-Delay, Center Frequency, Low Pass Filter, Decay and Mix.
The pedal is made with a high quality metal casing, an all analog signal path and true bypass circuitry. Use this pedal to create a wide range of sounds. From subtle echo to a cavernous reverb sound that will make people think you are playing in an empty warehouse.
- ✔ Cost Effective Design Makes This Fantastic Value For Money
- ✔ True Bypass Sends Out A Clear Transparent Tone
- ✔ Features Decay, Mix & PRD(Pre-Delay) Knobs For User Customization
- ✔ LED Light Shows The Working State And Offers Illumination In Dark Environments
There’s a lot to love about the Mimidi Reverb. It has the signature sound of a classic spring reverb. This all-in-one pedal includes an all-analog dry path with true bypass switching. The Mimidi Reverb is a compact effects pedal that adds a reverb to your signal chain. The pedal is designed to add a subtle amount of modulation to your audio, without having an overbearing effect on your sound.
This is a reverb pedal that allows you to play your guitar through a vintage spring tank. Mimidi has used their years of experience in designing pedals to create a drvice that will add a ‘lively’ effect to your guitar sound. This pedal is a stereo analog reverberation effect that provides a rich array of coloring effects. This pedal is a stereo analog reverberation effect that provides a rich array of coloring effects. It sounds great on guitars, vocals, synthesizers and other instruments. In summation the device is small, compact, and easy to use.
Don’t be fooled by its tiny size. The Mimidi may be short in stature, but it’s big on tone. With easy-to-use controls that deliver warm, lush sound in an instant. The Mimidi Reverb is a great little device designed to provide you that little bit of reverb that you have always been looking for. It features true bypass, so it won’t affect your tone when it is switched off. Overall a fantastic unit and well worth considering.
EX Digital Reverb
- ✔ Three Different Reverb Modes - Room, Spring & Well
- ✔ Features Level, Dry/Wet & Time Knobs For User Customization
- ✔ Small Size - Won't Take Much Space On Your Pedalboard
- ✔ Color Changing LED Depicts Current Mode - Red/Room, Green/Spring & Mix/Well
The EX Digital Reverb is a digital pedal that provides an authentic sound that will add depth to any guitar tone. With a simple three-knob configuration. It is very easy to use, and features controls for Level, Dry/Wet and Time.
The EX Digital Reverb (DR) uses a true bypass circuit to deliver the finest quality sounds. With a tap tempo function to get you in to the reverb you want quickly, you will be able to get the sound and feel your guitar is crying out for. The EX DR also has a mode select switch to change the way the pedal operates, giving you the choice of Room, Spring or Well reverb. With a reasonably sized case, the pedal will fit in to your pedal board with ease and with the true bypass circuit you will be able to preserve the tone of your guitar when the device is not switched on.
The EX DR is a modern take on that classic reverb effect. By adding a short decay with a long pre-delay, you get that unmistakable reverb “tail” at the end of a note. You can dial in just the right amount of effect to add a subtle ambience to your playing or a dramatic swells to your solos. The EX DR pedal can be placed in the effects loop of your amplifier or in the front of your amp where it can be used as a stand-alone pedal.
This device that allows you to choose from a variety of polished digital effects from around the world. Ease your guitar into a silky sea of shimmering reverb with the all-new EX Digital Reverb.
SONICAKE Digital Reverb
- ✔ Minimal Design To Keep Things Simple
- ✔ 3 Reverb Modes - Room, Hall & Plate
- ✔ A Single Reverb Knob For Controlling The Level
- ✔ Mini Pedal - Perfect For Crowded Pedal Boards Where Space Is Lacking
SONICAKE Digital Reverb is a guitar pedal that has 3 different reverb sounds. It is easy to operate with LED indicator on the pedal. You can adjust the time and the amount. By attaching it to the guitar amp, you can get different sounds. It enables you to create effects, which can project the sound of a guitar to create a larger sound. The pedal is simple to use. You may click the toe switch to turn it on and off, and push the other switch to create the reverb sound. With the pedal, you may adjust the effect in accordance with the level of the guitar sound.
The SONICAKE Digital Reverb is a high quality device that offers true bypass and digital reverb. It has three modes—Room, Spring, and Plate. And can be powered by a 9V battery or an AC adapter. The Digital Reverb simulates a variety of effects. It is a great pedal for both beginners and professionals. Use it to create depth, space and dimension.
This pedal replicates the natural echo that occurs in large, open spaces. It brings you the warmth and spaciousness of a professional grade studio unit at a fraction of the size and price.
The Best Reverb Pedals Under $100
- Valeton Coral Verb II - The Valeton Coral Verb II offers 16 carefully selected, high quality reverb algorithms in 1 stompbox.
- BIYANG RV-10 Baby Boom Tri Reverb - The BIYANG RV-10 Baby Boom Tri Reverb really is a great sounding reverb unit. Capable of producing great tonal quality and texture.
- Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb - The Behringer DR600 claims to be the ultimate digital reverb effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors. From Feedback alone, it's hard to dismiss its claim.
Valeton Coral Verb II
- ✔ 16 Reverb Algorithms In One Stompbox
- ✔ Features Mix, Decay & Tone Knobs For User Customization
- ✔ Buffer Bypass Circuit Keeps Sound Quality Pristine
- ✔ Switchable Reverb Tail Function - Cut The Sound Instantly Or Leave The Natural Delay
If you are looking for a great quality reverb pedal for guitar, you should consider Valeton Coral Verb II. It is a great pedal for guitar that will make you want to play guitar all day long. The Coral verb is a special device that is especially suited for guitarists. The unit offers controls for Mix, Decay & Tone and also include an effect mode knob. An extremely versatile device that allows you to create classic vintage reverb tones as well as many modern effects. It’s built like a tank and it sounds amazing!
The Coral Verb II was designed in collaboration with Valeton’s team of pro guitarists and sound engineers to create the ultimate pedal. The pedal offers a new dimension in reverb sound with exclusive features like the Mode Switch. It features an intuitive design, excellent build quality and amazing sound. The Verb II is also an improvement on the original Verb with improved controls that make it easier to dial in your reverb.
The Coral Verb II has a lush, vivid sound that lets you explore new sonic territory. Sixteen reverb styles ranging from room to plate to spring are available. A compact unit that will give your guitar signal that classic spring reverb sound.
BIYANG RV-10 Baby Boom Tri Reverb
- ✔ True Bypass And LED Indicator
- ✔ 3 Built In Reverb Effects - Hall, Spring & Room
- ✔ A/B Toggle Provides Two Versions Of Each Reverb Effect
- ✔ Features Blend & Time Control Knobs For User Configuration
A reverb pedal that is equally adept at a huge range of time-based effects. The RV-10 is rich in features and versatile in its application. This is a stereo reverb pedal that is housed in a rugged cast metal enclosure, and features true bypass switching. All of the RV-10’s controls are located on the top of the device, so it can be easily mounted to a pedalboard.
This reverb pedal is the perfect choice for guitarists who want to add the sound of an amp with spring reverb to their rig without spending a fortune. This pedal gives you the sound and feel of the retro sounds of the past without sacrificing the tone or flexibility of modern technology.
When you want to get that natural, yet over-the-top sound, you need to use our Biyang RV-10 Baby Boom Tri Reverb. This pedal is easy to use and will give you the best sound quality possible. All you have to do is plug in your guitar and you’re ready to play.
Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb
- ✔ Designed To Complete With The Market Leading Reverb Pedals
- ✔ LED Shows Effect Status & Battery Check
- ✔ Features Level, Tone, Time & Mode Knobs For User Configuation
- ✔ 24-Bit High Resolution Stereo Reverb Modes
The FR600 Digital Reverb pedal offers a wide range of choices, from room to hall and church to plate. So you can mix and match your reverbs, to create a custom sound that’s all your own. And with a Behringer pedal, you’re sure to get great sound and build-quality without breaking the bank.
The Behringer Digital Reverb pedal gives you six different reverb types: Hall, Plate, Spring, Gate, Room, and Modulate. You can tweak each model to perfection using the Level, Tone and Time controls. The Behringer adds depth and spaciousness to guitar, bass, keyboard, and other instrument sounds. It gives an out-of-this-world effect that makes notes sound more natural or can add shimmering atmosphere to a sound.
It will bring your guitar tone to life and make you sound better than on your studio recordings. A true-bypass effect with a lot of useful parameters. The Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb is a great guitar pedal that can be used in many ways. You can use it to add a little reverb to your solo, or you can use it when you are playing a live show to add a little depth to your music. The best part is that it’s simple to use, so you don’t have to worry about messing up while you are performing.
The Best Reverb Pedals Under $200
- Walrus Audio Slö - The Walrus Audio Slö allows players to create lush, modulated, sleepy and ambient reverb soundscapes.
- Matthews Effects Astronomer V2 - The Matthews Effects Astronomer V2 is a thing of beauty. We really do love the custom design. A perfect pedal for those who want a classic reverb tone, with access to a wide variety of reverb sounds.
- MXR M300 - The MXR M300 is a much welcome addition to the MXR pedal collection. MXR are not particularly well known for producing reverb pedals but this is a cracker.
- EarthQuaker Devices Dispatch Master V3 - The EarthQuaker Devices Dispatch Master V3 is a hi-fi digital device that combines independent effects into one space-saving enclosure. A reverb pedal with a digital delay and an intuitive interface.
- J. Rockett Audio Designs Boing - The J. Rockett Audio Designs Boing has been developed with the live club in mind. Part of the Tour Series created around simplicity in design and ease of use. Spring reverb at it's finest.
- Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail - Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail offers three different reverb algorithms: Spring, Hall, and Flerb. It's great for guitar, vocal, and most any instruments.
- TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 - The TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 is an eye-catching, stylish reverb device. Loaded with MASH technology which elevates your performance to the next level.
- BOSS RV-6 - The BOSS RV-6 needs no introduction. BOSS make great guitar effects pedals. The Reverb is no exception.
- TC Electronic HOF Mini - The TC Electronic HOF mini is an ultra compact, high quality reverb pedal with built in TonePrints allowing you to beam signature tones to your pedal with the TonePrint App
Walrus Audio Slö
- ✔ Features Delay, Filter, Mix, X & Depth Knobs For Extensive User Control
- ✔ Toggle Between Dark(Sine), Rise(Warp) & Dream(Sink)
- ✔ Beautiful 'Lollipop Blue' Alloy Casing
- ✔ Original Artwork By Christi DU Toit
Designed for the modern guitarist, the Slö is an updated classic spring reverb pedal with a few unique twists. The all-analog signal path starts with a “mini vibe” to provide the signature vibrato sound. A tone knob allows you to fine-tune your reverb character and adjust the wet/dry mix. The right side of the pedal features two mini control knobs that allow you to adjust the size of the reverb and the decay time. The Slö also features a bright blue status LED to let you know when the pedal is on. Conceived, designed and built in the USA. It’s sure to become a classic.
The Slö was designed for guitarists who favor ambient, shimmery washes of effects. Its control set is minimal, so it’s easy to use and delivers a focused, clear stereo sound. It features true bypass, so it maintains the sonic integrity of your guitar’s tone when the pedal is off. The Slö is a hand-made, high-performance guitar pedal with an all-analog signal path and modern digital components. The Slö is a completely original design and features an innovative analog blend circuit that provides rich, smooth reverb and never gets muddy.
The Slö is one of the most versatile reverb pedals on the market. From a small room sound to a big hall sound, its tone is uniquely dark and smooth. The Slö can be used in front of the amp or in the effects loop. A niche pedal that provides a lush reverb sound that is often used in combination with other effects.
Matthews Effects Astronomer V2
- ✔ Top Mounted Jacks Make For Easy Pedalboard Placement
- ✔ Top Quality Components Selected For Their Superior Sound Quality
- ✔ Soft-Touch Foot Switch Can Take A Beating
- ✔ Jump Between Top And Bottom Row Settings
The Astronomer is a modern spin on the classic Spring Reverb. This pedal features a unique “light tunnel” style reverb tank that is bright, clear, and deep, with just a hint of darkness to give it character and richness. It’s a bold device with plenty of personality, perfect for surf, rockabilly, garage, or any style in between.
The Astronomer V2 is a pedal with up to three voices, each with its own dedicated mix knob. It also has a second mix knob, allowing you to blend the effect with your dry signal. Or with a second reverb. The Astronomer V2 uses a combination of high quality analog and digital components, including a high-grade photocell. It is a perfect pedal for the player who wants a classic reverb tone, but wants to be able to dial in a wide variety of sounds.
Bold, warm, and resonant, the Astronomer V2 is a versatile pedal designed for the musician and engineer who needs an excellent all-around reverb for both live and studio use. It features a simple and intuitive ‘top’ and ‘bottom’ three-knob interface that is as beautiful as it is functional. Each row is used to control a different reverb. Chosen via the switches on the side of the pedal.
Astronomer V2 is a unique reverberation plug-in that uses a combination of algorithmic and convolution-based processing to produce a spatial reverb. Take your guitar tracks to the next dimension with Astronomer V2!
- ✔ 6 Expertly Crafted Reverb Modes
- ✔ True Bypass - Perfect Tone When Disengaged
- ✔ Sturdy Housing - Can Take A Beating
- ✔ Features Decay, Tone & Mix Knobs For Custom User Preference
The MXR M300 gives your guitar tone a natural sound by simulating the spaciousness of a concert hall, the rich reverberation of a great room or the distinctive ambience of vintage spring reverb. A true-bypass, analog, handmade, guitar effects pedal featuring a 100% analog signal path. The M300 has controls for Mix, Decay and Tone. An intelligent effects pedal that automatically adapts to the instrument signal level.
The MXR M300 is a compact, pedalboard-friendly pedal that delivers a wide pallet of reverb styles and colors to your guitar. From bright and intimate to cavernous and expansive, the M300 offers a broad palette of reverb tones via a simple three-knob interface.
This compact pedal features six reverb modes—epic, spring, room, pad, plate and mod—as well as a multi-level decay knob that allows you to create a reverb trail with perfect sustain. The MXR M300 legendarily accurate re-creation of vintage Spring effect without the vintage price tag. It delivers a palette of rich modulation to augment any guitar sound.
EarthQuaker Devices Dispatch Master V3
- ✔ Features True Bypass Switching
- ✔ Capable Of 1500Ms Of Delay Time
- ✔ Nice Looking, Well Designed Pedal
- ✔ Made In Akron, Ohio, USA
The Dispatch Master V3 is a digital reverb pedal with all the controls you need on the top, making it easy to use in a live setting. It provides a reverb and delay all in one. From subtle nu-metal chug to infinite ambience, the Dispatch Master delivers the goods. With the device’s blend knob, you can mix the wet signal with your dry tone, creating a customized ambience that enhances any playing style. The Dispatch Master’s 4 knobs and single switch provide easy access to an array of delay and reverb sounds that are perfect for both studio and live settings.
The Dispatch Master V3 offers five different delay time ranges that can be selected via the upper toggle switch. This pedal is capable of producing classic repeats as well as experimental sonic textures reminiscent of years gone by and even the future.
J. Rockett Audio Designs Boing
- ✔ Simple One Knob Reverb Pedal
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- ✔ Specially Designed To Give Your Tone Some Atmosphere
- ✔ Designed To Be Used With Either Your Hand Or Foot
The Boing is a big, bold, beautiful-sounding spring reverb in a small, simple package. Based on the same internals as our popular JFET-based Echo-P. The Boing is ideal for adding lush, long sounds to your guitar . Without sacrificing precious pedalboard real estate. It creates the sound of a spring reverb unit. It’s a natural choice for adding depth to your guitar’s tone. And it’s a lot of fun to play with, too!
This pedal is a classic example of J. Rockett being ahead of the curve. Originally a custom request from a customer. The Boing features a highly innovative twist of allowing the player to switch between two distinct sounds. A bright and twangy spring reverb, or a darker and more complex plate reverb. The Boing has a built-in boost function that adds a volume level and clean gain to the signal. Plus a tone control that really helps shape your signal.
Designed to bring the quintessential ‘surf’ sound into any rig. It’s an exceptional pedal for adding ambience to your clean amp tones. The Boing emulates classic spring tank reverbs. It allows you to add a classic vintage sound to your instrument. The effect is adjustable to dial in the perfect amount of reverb for your sound.
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail
- ✔ Very Popular Spring Reverb Mode
- ✔ Flerb Combines Flanging With Spatial Reverb
- ✔ Features A Sing Reverb Knob That Acts Like A Wet/Dry Control
- ✔ Reverb Algorithms Are Designed For Guitar But Work With Most Instruments
The Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail is a faithful reinterpretation of an elusive vintage reverb. A unit widely considered the best and most influential one ever made. It is capable of producing lush, liquid repeats that shimmer and bloom like those heard on so many classic recordings. The Holy Grail is housed in a compact, rugged steel case, and accept both 9VAC and battery power.
The Holy Grail is an analog, true bypass effects pedal. Designed to produce the thick, lush maximum-gain, harmonic-laden sound of the greatest reverbs. Without coloring or altering the natural sound of your instrument. The Holy Grail contains a reverb mode switch and a single control knob. Which allows you to make the effects length fit your sound.
The Holy Grail reverb pedal has been a bestseller for years, and with good reason. It offers a beautifully simple interface, easy access to all of its controls, and an outstanding reverb sound that you can take from the cathedral-like grandeur of a large concert hall, to the intimate ambience of a small room.
TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2
- ✔ Features Decay, Tone, Level & Mode Knobs For User Input
- ✔ Loaded With 8 Reverb Settings
- ✔ 3 Empty Slots For TonePrint Favourites
- ✔ TonePrint Allows You To Send FX Directly To The HoF2 Pedal
The Hall of Fame 2 from TC Electronic is a digital reverb pedal. It’s based on the legendary HOF pedal, a total classic. The Hall of Fame 2 has 8 different reverb types, which include Room, Plate, Hall, Spring, Shimmer, Church and Loft. Each of these reverbs has been carefully crafted and combined in the Hall of Fame 2 to make it an ultimate reverb pedal. The original Hall of Fame was one of TC Electronic’s most successful pedals, and with good reason.
It has three programmable presets, and you can adjust the length of the effect, the level of the dry signal and the damping. It has been designed for guitarists who want a high-quality pedal. One with intuitive controls, high-quality components and rugged construction. The TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 is true bypass, so your tone remains pristine, with no tone loss. It’s a big step up from your typical stompbox, and it’s the perfect choice for those who want to take their playing to the next level.
The HOF2 features a TonePrint editor and a completely new Stereo mode. The stereo mode splits the reverb into two separate channels. You can then pan the wet/dry mix as you desire in the stereo field. This can produce some great effects giving the impression of a spacious room.
- ✔ Features E.Level, Tone, Time & Mode Knobs For Easy User Customization
- ✔ Studio-Grade Algorithms Create The Magical Sounds Of The 8 Reverb Modes
- ✔ Superb Build Quality
- ✔ Dynamic Mode Automatically Adjusts To Your Style Of Play
The RV-6 is a reverb pedal that brings back the sound of the most famous vintage reverbs. Its controls are intuitive and easy to use. The BOSS RV-6 provides all of the sound and performance of the original. A pedalboard favorite for over a decade. A compact, high-quality pedal that delivers a shimmering, natural-sounding aura to your guitar’s tone without taking up a lot of pedalboard space. It includes eight reverb types ready for the player to use.
The RV-6 is designed for guitarists who want a traditional reverb pedal, but also want more tonal options. With it, you can add a warm, natural ambience to any instrument or voice. The RV-6 pedal is an updated re-creation of the classic all-analog RV-5, which was discontinued. The updated pedal offers enhanced features including a Bypass switch for true-bypass operation (no loss in tone or quality), an Expander/Gate control that adds an adjustable ambient effect to either the wet or dry signal, and a Tone control that allows you to fine-tune the reverb from warm and spacious to bright and shimmering.
TC Electronic HOF Mini
- ✔ Top Quality Components Used In This Reverb Pedal
- ✔ TonePrint Editor Allows You To Create Your Own Tone
- ✔ Simple, Small Sized Design With Single Reverb Knob
- ✔ True Bypass Allows Zero High End Loss When Pedal Is Disengaged
The HOF Mini is TC Electronic’s most compact Hall of Fame edition device to date. A lot of thought and care has gone into this tiny pedal, and it will be worth its price in gold to those guitarists who have always dreamed of having their own HOF, but could never fit one into their pedalboard. This mini reverb pedal comes at an even smaller price! The TC Electronic HOF Mini is a great sounding reverb unit that is so small it can fit into your pocket.
The HOF Mini Guitar Effects Pedal is the smallest of the HOF Series. It’s a professional guitar effects pedal with a small footprint, built to fit on your pedalboard or in your gigbag. It can be used for many purposes. From giving a clean reverb to creating a complex soundscape of multiple effects.
A modern reverb pedal with a classic vibe. With a stunningly simple interface, the Hall of Fame Mini is easy to use and delivers incredible reverb effects. A single knob let you dial in your tone quickly and intuitively. Making this pedal the ideal choice for guitarists looking for lush, expansive reverb. Without the complexity of several controls. With the Hall of Fame Mini, you can get ‘that sound’ in no time at all.
The Best Reverb Pedals Over $200
- Strymon BigSky - Strymon have become the trend-setters for powerful, digitally-controlled reverb pedal. The Strymon BigSky one of their flagship offerings.
- BOSS RV-500 - BOSS RV-500 is the perfect tool if you need different ambiences for different songs. Allowing you to dial in lush reverb sounds ranging from a subtle splash to a large-hall reverb with spatial effect.
- Strymon BlueSky - The Strymon BlueSky creates some lush, majestic and stunning reverbs. Providing 3 types of reverb, each with 3 different modes means you'll have plenty to choose from.
- Digitech Polara - Considering the Digitech Polara is a classic reverb pedal with a warm spring reverb. A must if you’re looking for the perfect reverb pedal.
- Catalinbread Topanga - Catalinbread Topanga is quite a device. It's a reverb pedal that functions just like a real deal outboard spring reverb unit.
- Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 - The Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 features eleven powerful yet intuitive reverb modes. It really is a reverb pedal that does it all.
- ✔ Top Of The Range BigSky Reverb Pedal
- ✔ 12 Reverb Machine Algorithms To Choose From
- ✔ 300 Easily Accessible Presets
- ✔ LED Display For Preset Info
The BigSky is a massive, next generation reverb pedal with 12 fully-adjustable algorithms, tap tempo, presets and much more. It’s the culmination of two of the greatest reverbs. A new DSP technology, and a new approach to building reverbs. The result is the most versatile, stunning and powerful reverb available in a pedal. It gives you a ton of tone-sculpting power for the price of a single pedal.
The BigSky was designed from a clean slate, with a powerful feature set and an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. Every inch of space inside the pedal was used for the best possible tone and the highest possible performance. The BigSky is a pedal that can do anything, from the warmest, most natural-sounding room tones to the most out-of-this-world special effects that can be achieved from any reverb.
A powerful reverb pedal designed to make your guitar sound huge. The BigSky pedal is packed with a ton of features, making it a seriously good value, like studio-quality reverbs, High Density Mode, Modulation mode, and much more. The BigSky is a powerful, full-featured live companion that is equally adept at filling a live venue with lush, natural ambience or creating huge walls of shimmering, synthetic sound. It’s equally at home in the studio, adding space, dimension and movement to electronic and acoustic instruments.
The BigSky is your secret weapon for creating massive, epic, cinematic soundscapes, beautiful shimmering pads, and searing guitar solos.
- ✔ 12 Modes With 21 Reverb Types
- ✔ Use Two Reverbs At Once With A/B Simultanious Mode
- ✔ BOSS's Most Powerful And Versatile Reverb Processor Ever Produced
- ✔ Class Defying 32-Bit AD/DA
BOSS is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of musical instruments and professional audio products, and also one of the few that designs and produces its products with a commitment to the environment.
The RV-500 is a compact, easy-to-use digital reverb pedal for guitar and bass. The pedal’s reverb time can be set to one of four preset values or to one of three “User” settings, allowing you to store your favorite settings. It offers a variety of reverb effects and a newly developed AccuReflex technology for increased accuracy in feedback detection. The pedal can be used for both live and studio applications, and can be easily integrated into existing pedal setups. The RV-500 offers a choice of 12 different reverb modes. The pedal’s AccuReflex technology provides the most accurate, natural, and responsive feedback detection system of any reverb pedal.
With the BOSS RV-500, you can add convincing, natural reverberation to your clean sound, and create a rich “space” for your notes to live in. Dialing in the perfect amount of ambience to your tone is as easy as turning up the SENSR Level control. Plus, the effect is 100-percent analog and will never sound “digital” or “processed”.
BOSS RV-500 delivers professional-quality studio-type sound and features intuitive controls for easy operation. 2 effects can be used simultaneously which is really useful when trying to find your unique sound. It’s one of the most versatile pedals of all time The RV-500 lets you take your music wherever you want it to go. An abundance of customizable reverb types and tones. Plus a Tempo feature for syncing time with song tempo, makes the RV-500 the go-to reverb pedal for the gigging musician everywhere.
Simply put the RV-500 is a compact digital device that combines studio-quality reverb with BOSS quality and reliability.
- ✔ Featuring Decay, Mix, Low Damp, Pre-Delay & High Damp Knobs For User Input
- ✔ 3 Reverb Types
- ✔ 3 Different Modes Of Each Reverb Type
- ✔ Built In The USA
The BlueSky Reverberator is a highly tweakable stereo reverb pedal, with an intuitive layout and a gorgeous, bright, VFD display. It combines the warmth of a vintage spring, with the smooth decay of an ambiance reverb. You can also dial in a pre-delay to create exciting rhythmic patterns. Run two or more pedals at the same time, and use the Mix control to blend them together.
The Blue Sky’s reverbs are created by cascading a series of delay lines. Each delay line is modulated by its own gain stage, allowing a single effect to be created. One that is brighter, darker, wetter, tighter, roomier, etc, than any single delay line could produce.
The Strymon BlueSky adds room ambience with a lush, dynamic sound that emulates a room reverb. It features 3 types and 3 modes. Meaning you have a wide range of classic and modern sounds to play with. From small rooms to vintage spring reverbs, the BlueSky allows you to sculpt your sound with a simple interface that is fast and intuitive.
The BlueSky features a wide range of sounds. It’s based on a custom DSP core that features an algorithm that can be fine-tuned with an external control voltage input. The BlueSky’s sound is bold, lush and vibrant. It’s not a subtle effect, nor is it an emulation of an existing unit. The reverb is sweet and musical, with a smooth decay.
It will breathe new life into your tone, inspire your playing, and give you a realistic concert-hall reverb where and when you need it.
- ✔ 7 Reverb Modes - Room, Plate, Reverse, Modulated, Halo, Hall & Spring
- ✔ Durable Soft Click Foot Switch
- ✔ True Bypass Circuitry Preserves Your Tone
- ✔ Features Level, Mode, Liveliness & Decay Knobs For User Custom Input
Reverb is a short-delay effect and a staple of guitarists, lending depth to clean-toned parts and adding sparkle to lead lines. Reverb is the sound that occurs whenever a sound-wave is reflected off a surface. This pedal offers a rich effect, which can be used to add a fullness or a dramatic texture to your music. You can adjust the pedal to create that perfect effect that you are looking for. Whatever it may be. With this device, you can create a sound that is perfect for you.
The Digitech Polara gives you on-the-spot access to beautiful balanced reverb. It will take you places. From the warm sound of a vintage tube amp to the shimmering reflections of a grand hall. Is a simple, easy-to-use, no-nonsense pedal. One that will give you a vintage-tone at an affordable price.
The Polara is designed to provide a broad range of reverb at your feet. With seven different types, you can have a different sound for every song. If you’re looking for a classic effect that sounds just like the reverb on old tube amps. This pedal is a favorite of countless guitarists and musicians worldwide.
- ✔ Features Dwell, Tone, Mix & Vol Knobs For User Input
- ✔ Described as "Big, Wet & Splashy"
- ✔ So Good It'll Almost Fool You
- ✔ Beautifully Designed Pedal
Catalinbread Topanga is a simple yet powerful reverb pedal. It features a broad range of controls, plus foot switchable trails. This pedal is not a digital delay or a digital reverb. B, but rather a light and simple device designed to get the job done. The reverb is rich and lush with just a hint of modulation for a sound that is not too bright or digitized.
It is a “portable”- sized pedal that offers up a classic sound. It excels at adding a touch of ambience to your tone. The effect varies in its length depending on the input signal. It works equally well on clean and dirty signals. It’s the perfect reverb for those who want to avoid digital or overly-reverby tones.
The Topanga is a compact pedal that delivers an amazingly rich and clear effect. It features separate controls for Dwell and Tone that let you dial in the exact sound you’re looking for, from roomy and warm all the way to cavernous and wild. Natural tails or synthetic sounds are available at the push of a button. The Topanga provides a long list of musically musical reverbs, with no gimmicks, and no presets.
Electro Harmonix Oceans 11
- ✔ 11 Reverb Types Including Hall, Spring, Plate & Echo
- ✔ Tails Switch - Immediate Stop Or Natural Fade Out Reverb
- ✔ Infinite Reverb Feature
- ✔ Features FX LVL, Time, Type & Tone Knobs
The classic reverb sounds of the ’60s brought to life in a compact, modern pedal. The Oceans 11 offers 11 different modes including Mod, Hall and Plate. Modulation, like a shimmering, cathedral-like sound. Hall, for lush, expansive effect that sounds like you’re in a large space. Plate, which features a unique and vintage-sounding effect with a plate-like tone.
The Electro‐Harmonix Oceans 11 is a clone of the circuit used in the classic ’60s Fender Deluxe amps. It is a reverb unit that will make you think you have stepped back in time. The Oceans 11 is simple, vintage and natural sounding. It combines all the essential types in one compact pedal. This is one of the most advanced reverb pedals available today with eleven modes.
Oceans 11 features eleven different sounds derived from some of our most famous reverb effects. Three of the sounds are from the Holy Grail, one of the most sought after pedals of all time. Four are from our legendary Cathedral Stereo Reverb, one of the largest selling devices of all time.
The Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 is a fantastic reverb pedal for guitar that is sure to make a great addition to your guitar effects collection. It is exactly what you need to add ambience and drama to your recording.
What Is Reverb?
Reverb is the effect that occurs when a sound hits and reflects back off a hard surface towards the listener. It reflects at varying times and amplitudes. Resulting in a complex echo which differ depending on the space and location.
What Is A Reverb Pedal?
Reverb pedals vary in shape, size and type. Some use digital modellers to simulate reverb effects while some use real analog springs.
Why Do You Need A Reverb Pedal?
They allow you to create the amazing sounds of the classic 60’s and 70’s vibe. Modern reverb variations try to mimic and replicate the amazing backing tracks and ambient music of this fantastic musical era.