- Hand crafted, computationally intense Plate, Room and Spring algorithms
- Normal, Mod and Shimmer modes per algorithm for extremely versatile reverb options
- High Damp and Low Damp controls for über-flexible reverb tone shaping
- Mod mode for a beautifully modulated spring, room or plate reverb
- Shimmer mode for infinite pitch effects “in the tank”
- Dedicated Pre-Delay control to fine tune reflection times
- Stereo input and output
- Favorite footswitch to save a favorite sound
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable “trails” mode with high quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight sky blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
The Strymon BlueSky Reverb Pedal
As guitarists we know that a reverb pedal can add depth and dimension to the sound of our guitar. However, many of these on the market today are made with poor quality components. The BlueSky by Strymon features superior quality components that are hand-picked by the company's engineers. The result is a superior reverb pedal that sounds amazing and will last for years.
Built To Last
The BlueSky is made with high quality components and is built to last. The device is designed with a custom, high-speed DSP that is devoted to generating the classic reverbs, delays, and modulations. The controls are simple and easy to use. The pedal has two footswitches, one to turn the effect on and off. And the other to switch between the different presets. The unit is powered by a 9 volt battery or a power supply.
Portable Stereo Device
The BlueSky is a discrete, digital, stereo device. Its two channels provide independent control over the reverb parameters for each channel. The BlueSky's reverb engine offers a wide range of sounds with a simple and intuitive control set. The pedal's reverb sounds are enhanced with a lush, warm character. These sounds are further shaped by the smooth signal path and wide range of headroom provided by the BlueSky.
It is inspired by the sounds of '60s surf rock to '80s stadium rock, and everything in between. Based on Strymon's high-end Big Sky reverb, but with the addition of a Drive control. The BlueSky offers a wide range of wet signal overdrive. Making it the ideal front end for almost any amplifier.