- Next-generation octave pedal offers flawless polyphonic tracking, a monophonic octaver and built-in TonePrint technology
- Advanced polyphonic octave engine gives you lightning-fast note tracking and impeccable octave tones
- Cool monophonic octaver replicates that classic old-school octave pedal flavor
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- PA-rattling Sub 2 control knob brings in a signal 2 octaves below your original tone for powerful impact
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac and iPad
SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER is the new leader of the pitch-pack. Featuring TC Electronic's superb next generation engine and individual blend controls for dry, up and two sub-octaves. SUB ‘N’ UP is set to deliver flawless octave tones whether you’re playing complex chords or groovy single-note lines. And with the option of adding modulation to the mix via our high-powered TonePrint editor, for spacey ambient octaves, SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER truly is the definition of pitch perfection.
SUB ‘N’ UP features the latest in polyphonic pitch shifter technology. This means you get lightning-fast note tracking and impeccable hi-fi octave tones when playing chords. So whether you’re into shimmery octave-up tones for swells, a sweet 12-string ring or down and dirty subsonic octave riffs, SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER will deliver the goods every single time.
SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER also gives you access to a cool monophonic octaver. Great for faux bass-lines with a guitar or for replicating the glorious glitchy imperfections of yesteryears octave pedals. Or!!… hook it up to a bass, crank the two sub signals, and get ready to bring down the PA.
You love tone, so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, we got your back. With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it’s pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
Download the free TonePrint app for Android and iPhone, choose the TonePrint you want to hear and beam it instantly from your phone through your guitar’s pickup into your TonePrint pedal. No cables needed.
Overall our impression of this pedal has been positive. It can produce notes one octave above, and one and two octaves below the input signal. The controls initially appear quite simple: level controls for each of the added octave sounds, and one to adjust the level of the original signal. There's also a 3-way toggle switch, to choose between polyphonic mode, monophonic mode and Toneprint mode.
Toneprint is a game changer, it not only lets you send custom made tones to the pedal via the app but you can actually control subtle settings for each of the additional octaves. So you could increase the gain on the higher octaves but leave it alone on the two lower octaves. The app really does open up the configuration of this pedal to levels far greater than the onboard control knobs can.
A great pedal, with great sounds and lots of customization. Win, win win!