Electro-Harmonix Nano POG Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal (March 2021)
Electro-Harmonix Nano POG Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal
- ✔ Features Sub Octave, Octave Up & Dry Control Knobs
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- ✔ Separate Dry & Effect Output For Maximum Versatility
- ✔ Silent Foot Switching
- Small sized housing
- Organ like sound
- Control: Sub Octave, Octave Up, Dry
- Connectors: Input, Dry Out, Effect Out, DC In
- A quiet foot switch
- Strong metal housing
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 65 x 110 x 57 mm
- Incl. Power supply
The smallest member of the polyphonic POG clan provides impeccable tracking and sound. Separate level controls for dry, sub octave and octave up plus an extra Dry out and silent footswitching provide the perfect formula for this compact jewel.
- SUB OCTAVE Knob – Controls the output volume of the SUB OCTAVE signal. The SUB OCTAVE signal is one octave below the original input signal, or half the frequency. As this knob is rotated clockwise, the volume of the SUB OCTAVE signal increases.
- OCTAVE UP Knob – Controls the output volume of the OCTAVE UP signal. The OCTAVE UP signal is one octave above the original input signal, or twice the frequency. The volume of the OCTAVE UP signal increases as this knob is rotated clockwise.
- DRY Knob – Controls the output volume of the DRY signal at the EFFECT OUT jack. The DRY signal is the signal present at the INPUT jack. As this knob is turned clockwise, the volume of the DRY signal at the EFFECT OUT Jack increases.
We’re very very impressed by just how much punch Electro-Harmonixs have been able to give this small sized ‘nano’ pedal. It’s the smallest member of the POG clan and comes with a new algorithm for tracking and sound. It has the same fantastic benefits as the EHX Micro POG octave pedal but in an even smaller casing. If room on your pedalboard is short then we highly recommend you switch out your current octave pedal for this small sized powerhouse of a pedal.