Donner Digital Harmonic Square Octave Pedal (March 2021)
Donner Digital Harmonic Square Octave Pedal
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- ✔ Features Wet, Dry & Level Controls Knobs
- ✔ Octave Mode Toggle - Sharp/Detune/Flat Options
- ✔ Durable Mini Sized Aluminum Pedal Chassis
- Power Supply：DC 9V(Negative in the center).
- Toggle switch: Select between different modes.
- WET Knob：Control the harmonic signal level.
- DRY Knob：Control the dry signal level.
- Modes Knob：For selecting the types of effects.
- Input & Output Jack：1/4’’ mono audio jack.
- LED Light：LED indicator shows the working state.
- Full metal shell：Aluminum-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- True Bypass：True bypass for zero tone coloration.
This is a wonderful pedal. Digital circuit design, and variety of octave effect adds musical color to you tone. 7 different modes: ±2 semitones, ±3 semitones, ±4 semitones, ±5 semitones, ±7 semitones, ±12 semitones, ±24 semitones, LED indicator shows the working state. There are two function knobs, namely WET and DRY. 3 way toggle switch select between different modes. 7-Mode octave effects you can choose. Control two function knobs and choose different model you want to made you own music tone. Enjoy your own fun and colorful life.
As you can see, Harmonic Square have a novel design logo, classic mini size, convenient and durable. True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument
The pedal can change the pitch of a note by 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12 or 24 half-steps up or down. It can also detune by increments of partial steps. Separate pots allow blending of the processed (wet) and unprocessed (dry) signals. The build quality is excellent, made of metal with a nice finish. The different sounds the pedal is capable of achieving are hugely impressive. It really does sound like an organ at times.
Overall it’s another solid and great value pedal from Donner. Check it out for yourself!