EarthQuaker Devices Bit Commander V2 Octave Pedal (March 2021)
EarthQuaker Devices Bit Commander V2 Octave Pedal
- ✔ Make Your Guitar Sound Like An Army Of Vintage Synths
- ✔ 4 Octaves Of Vintage Synth Tones
- ✔ Features Level, Filter, Base, Sub, Down & Up Control Knobs
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- Input and output 6.3mm mono-latches
- Bypass footswitch
- Noiseless relay-based soft-touch circuit
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- Front-side 6.3 mm mono-jack inputs / outputs
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel connector, polarity (-) inside, not included in delivery), battery operation not possible
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 117 x 64 x 57 mm
- Power consumption: 25 mA
- Hand-made in USA
The Bit Commander V2 is a monophonic analog guitar synthesizer with four octaves of vintage square wave synth tones. Its no-nonsense interface makes it easy to add or subtract octaves to create a wide variety of sounds without having to dial in envelopes or oscillators. Ripping sub-octave thump, pulsing octave down, a lightly squared base tone and a swelling transformer based octave up all join together to make a single guitar sound like an army of olde tyme synths.
Overall, although the Bit Commander V2 is a little pricey it has so many configurations and controls, you’ll be able to find a combination that suits your style of play. The Bit Commander V2 is capable of some weird and wonderful sounds indeed. A digitized synth effect will give you that edge to stand out and be heard. We’re certain you’ll enjoy playing around with the Bit Commander V2 octave guitar effects pedal. Check it out for yourself!
You’ll get some tuly weird and wonderful sounds from your guitar with the Bit Commander V2. Bringing a digitized synth sound that will make you stand out from the crowd, the Bit Commander V2 is just great fun to play with.