TC Electronic Sub ‘N’ Up Mini Octaver Octave Pedal (March 2021)
TC Electronic Sub 'N' Up Mini Octaver Octave Pedal
- ✔ Features Dry, Sub & Up Control Knobs
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- ✔ Durable Metal Chassis
- ✔ Small Pedal - Easy To Fit On Your Pedalboard
- Hugely popular octave pedal in mini version offers flawless polyphonic tracking and built-in TonePrint technology
- Advanced polyphonic octave engine gives you lightning-fast note tracking and impeccable octave tones
- Cool monophonic octaver replicates that classic old-school octave pedal flavor
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- High-quality components to give you flawless octave tones in a pedal format
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Dedicated bass TonePrints swap upper octave for a P.A.-rattling, Richter-scale-breaking 2 octaves down
- Design your own customized effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac and iPad
SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER features the same state-of-the-art octave-engine found in it’s raved-about bigger brother for awesome octave sounds, including your choice of the amazing SUB ’N’ UP TonePrint octave tones. Add to this pitch perfect accuracy, flawless polyphonic tracking, an authentic old-school monophonic algorithm – and you’ve got the impossibly small, penultimate octaver for your crowded pedal board.
Don’t let its diminutive size fool you. SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER’s advanced polyphonic pitch technology gives you lightning-fast note tracking and glitch-free octaving even when playing complex chords. And with TC’s proprietary TonePrint technology, SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER is capable of delivering everything from shimmery octave-up tones for swells, a sweet 12-string ring or earthquake-inducing subsonic riffs.
And speaking of submerging yourself in the Subsonic Sea… Even though the beloved two-octaves down knob appears to be missing from SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER, bass players need not panic. If creating the subsonic mayhem that can only be measured on the Richter Scale is what you live by, we’ve designed loads of bass-dedicated TonePrints that substitute the octave up knob for the bass-approved Sub2 control.
Sometimes nothing can beat the quirky imperfections of vintage gear. That’s why we designed a monophonic octave algorithm that painstakingly recreates every idiosyncratic flaw of a vintage analog octaver. SUB ’N’ UP MINI OCTAVER is perfect for creating faux bass-lines with a guitar, or will you dare to plug in a bass – and level the whole house?
Download the free TonePrint app for Android and iPhone, choose the TonePrint you want to hear and beam it instantly from your phone through your guitar’s pickup into your TonePrint pedal. No cables needed!
We really like this pedal. The TC Electronic Sub ‘N’ Up Mini Octaver allows an electric guitar to effectively and accurately replicate a bass guitar. The pedal tracks notes very well and does not get lost when whole chords are played either. Make sure you’re careful with the volume level settings. Caution need to be exercised when using this pedal or you could quite easily blow your speakers if you’re not careful. Another easy recommendation from us.