- Power Supply：9V DC (Negative in the center).
- Depth Knob：Control the depth of tremolo effect.
- Bias Knob：Adjust the bias of the optical of tremolo unit.
- Speed Knob：Adjust the speed of tremolo effect.
- Input & Output Jack：Analogy though 1/4” mono audio jack.
- LED Light：LED indicator shows the working state.
- True Bypass：True bypass for zero tone coloration.
- Make by high quality zinc alloy with super solid construction.
- Working Current: 26mA.
- Dimensions: 95(D)*45(W)*48(H)mm.
- Weight: 273g(With box)
The Rowin Trelicopter Tremolo Pedal
Today, guitar effects pedals are huge, complicated, and hard to use. Not so with the Rowin Trelicopter. This is a guitar effects pedal that is simple, effective, and easy to use. It offers your choice of three different vintage tremolo effect, each of which is easy to dial in. The simple controls let you adjust the effect to your individual needs. The Rowin Tremolo pedal is a modern rendition of the classic Fender Tremolo with plenty of added flexibility. The Trelicopter's Level and Depth controls let you dial in anything from a subtle volume boost on a clean amp. To a vintage surf-style effect. The Trelicopter is a lush sounding pedal that will get you the swirling effects you've been looking for. It features the ability to control the speed of the effect. Which ranges from a slow and subtle warble to a full-on jet plane. Featuring an advanced optical circuit and a high-grade steel potentiometer. The Trelicopter delivers a range of tremor frequencies at a low noise level.
Easy To Use
The Rowin Trelicopter is an easy to use pedal. One that provides a simple solution to achieving the tremolo without being complicated. The Rowin Trelicopter is designed to be used by both beginners and advanced musicians. It can be used to create a number of different tremolos that mimic everything from a simple vibrato. To a complex tremolo that is used in heavy metal music. The Rowin Trelicopter is designed to be used with almost any keyboard or guitar.
The Rowin Trelicopter is affordable, easy to use and sounds great. Designed to be used by both beginners and advanced musicians. It is a high quality tremolo pedal that you can use in any situation. And will give you that vintage tremolo sound that you are after.