Rowin Trelicopter Tremolo Pedal Buyers Review (October 2020)
Rowin Trelicopter Tremolo Pedal
- ✔ Features Speed, Bias, & Depth Adjustable Knobs For Custom Input
- ✔ Very Strong, Tough Zinc Alloy Housing
- ✔ True Bypass Provides Transparent Tone
- ✔ Small Sized Pedal - Great For Small Or Congested Pedal Boards
- Power Supply：9V DC (Negative in the center).
- Depth Knob：Control the depth of tremolo effect.
- Bias Knob：Adjust the bias of the optical of tremolo unit.
- Speed Knob：Adjust the speed of tremolo effect.
- Input & Output Jack：Analogy though 1/4” mono audio jack.
- LED Light：LED indicator shows the working state.
- True Bypass：True bypass for zero tone coloration.
- Make by high quality zinc alloy with super solid construction.
- Working Current: 26mA.
- Dimensions: 95(D)*45(W)*48(H)mm.
- Weight: 273g(With box)
Analog Circuit tremolo pedal. Classic optical tremolo with huge range of speeds and depths. Very clean Tremolo sound, and form a slight Trembling round wave to a violent shaking of the square ware has performed for good job.
As the manufacture seller, we have strengthens the PCB and SOP production quality and offering high quality pedal at unbeatable price.
This mini guitar tremolo pedal has almost 100 positive customer reviews at the time of writing this recommendation. It’s an eye-catching pedal that will take up very little room in your setup but give you a classic tone you and those listening are sure to enjoy. Take a look.