Electro-Harmonix 360 Nano Looper Pedal Review (January 2021)
Electro-Harmonix 360 Nano Looper Pedal
- ✔ High Quality Uncompressed Audio Recordings
- ✔ User Friendly Layout
- ✔ Due-Cast Chassis
- ✔ Silent Momentary Footswitch
- 24-Bit A / D / A converter
- 44.1 kHz sample rate
- Fast deletion
- Diecast metal housing
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 70 x 114 x 53 mm
- 9V DC power supply included
The Electro-Harmonix 360 Nano Looper is a compact, affordable, pedal looper with 360 seconds of loop recording time and 11 storable loops!
- LEVEL Knob – Controls the output level of the Loop. Your dry signal remains at unity signal level from input to output. The dry signal also remains analog throughout the 360.
- LOOP Knob – Selects Loop number: 1-11. When scrolling through loops, the MEM LED flashes quickly during transitions. If the loop has no recorded memory, the MEM LED remains off. If the loop has recorded memory, the MEM LED remains on and playback can begin.
A strong mini looper pedal. If space is an issue then you know Electro-Harmonix have your back with the 360 Nano Looper pedal. It might not have all the features of the much bigger pedals but sometimes all you want in a looper pedal is a solid looping function. This has it, job done. Check it out for yourself!