Electro-Harmonix Nano Clone Chorus Pedal (October 2020)
Electro-Harmonix Nano Clone Chorus Pedal
- ✔ Features True Bypass Switching
- ✔ Single Rate Control Knob
- ✔ Durable Die Cast Chassis
- ✔ LED Status Indicates When Pedal Is Active
- True bypass
- Rate knob
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 9-volt battery included
- Optional 96DC-200BI power supply available
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
The Electro-Harmonix Nano Clone Chorus Effect Pedal is everything you love about the Small Clone in an even more compact, die-cast package. This compact battery operated Chorus pedal features a simple, effective Rate knob, with an LED function indicator. To produce the Chorus effect, the Nano Clone bends the frequency slightly from the input source and mixes this altered signal with some direct unaffected signal. The combination produces a doubling effect.The depth switch controls the amount of frequency change that occurs in the altered signal. The rate knob controls the rate of alteration between raising and lowering the frequency. The red LED indicates when the effect is switched on. The footswitch engages and disengages the Chorus effect.
Overall this pretty much sounds just like the Electro-Harmonix Small Clone, but in a smaller casing. It’s a great pedal that takes up less room and sounds altogether as good as it’s older sibling. Well worth considering if you’re not able to justify the cost of the full sized alternative.