Caline CP-19 Blue Ocean Delay Pedal Review (October 2020)
Caline CP-19 Blue Ocean Delay Pedal
- ✔ Digital, Analog & Tape Delay Types
- ✔ Features Level, Delay & Repeat Control Knobs
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- ✔ Durable Aluminum Casing
- LEVEL: set the level of delayed signal,which mix with straight guitar tone.
- DELAY: Control the delay time from 25ms to 600ms.
- REPEAT: Control the repeat of the delay signal.
- LED Light: LED indicator shows the working state.
- Input & Output Jack: Analogy though 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
- Power Supply: 9V DC (Negative in the center).
- True Bypass: True bypass for zero tone coloration.
Caline’s Blue Ocean is a classic working man’s analog delay. Reliably built, with a range, useful from everything from slapback to cascading repeat oscillations, it’s geared toward those users who want an analog delay at an unbeatable price point.
With a truck load of positive reviews posted all over the internet it’s clear to see that the Blue Ocean delay pedal is a great budget option if the more expensive pedals are not within your means. It’s built well, has a very usable delay effects and a good range of adjustability. We think you should check it out & give it a chance.