Mosky Blue Delay Pedal Buyers Guide Review (March 2021)
Mosky Blue Delay Pedal
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- ✔ 100% Analog Signal Path
- ✔ Durable Metal Chassis
- ✖ Mixed Reviews
- Based on Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay
- Level: Sets the level of delayed signal mixed with straight guitar tone, fully CCW there is only straight (un-effected) guitar signal heard and fully CW gives the loudest delay.
- Delay: Controls the delay time from 25ms (fully CCW) to 450ms (fully CW)
- Repeat: Controls the repeats of the delay signal, fully CCW gives one repeat and at fully CW you get infinite feedback
- 100% Analog Circuitry True Bypass Switching, 9VDC
The Blue Delay from budget guitar effects brand Mosky Audio is based on BJF Design / Mad Professor’s popular Deep Blue Delay, which incidentally is the same ambient delay used as the base for the Mosky Audio Tone Maker’s analog delay section. The Blue Delay pumps out a delay time that ranges from 25ms to 450ms at maximum output. It also comes with a dedicated Repeat knob that controls the number of delay repeats: you get one at minimum and infinite feedback at max.
Not the best on our list for sure, the Mosky Blue Delay guitar effects pedal has mixed reviews but when you consider it’s price, it might be worth a gamble. Those who like it really like it, those that don’t really done. It’s a pedal of extreme views.