Koogo PDL-2 Analog Delay Pedal Buyers Review (March 2021)
Koogo PDL-2 Analog Delay Pedal
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- ✔ Solid High Quality Zinc Alloy Chassis
- ✔ Features Echo, Feedback & Time Control Knobs
- ✔ Pure Analog Circuit Delay Pedal
- Power Supply：9V DC (Negative in the center).
- Echo Knob：Echo to adjust the delay of the level.
- F. back Knob：F. back to adjust the delay of the feedback.
- Time Knob：Controls delay time for 25ms-600ms.
- Input & Output Jack：Analogy though 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
- LED Light：LED indicator shows the working state.
- Full metal shell：High quality zinc alloy classic, stable and strong.
- True Bypass：True bypass for zero tone coloration.
- Input Impedance: 1m Ohms
- Output Impedance: 470k Ohms
- Power Supply: DC 9V (Plug polarity is Positive on the barrel and negative in the center)
- Working Current: 42mA
A natural sounding analog delay pedal combining the sounds of vintage echo and tape delay with advanced delay design to create an incredibly versatile sounding delay pedal. The Koogo Analog Delay pedal features a selectable delay time spanning from 20ms to 620ms, valuable for an extensive range of music genres.
The sounds quality is excellent and the tone controls are very responsive. The housing is all metal with high-quality knobs. The pots feel solid, with no play or slop. The Koogo PDL-2 Analog Delay gives you quality construction and sound for a fraction of what the market leading pedals cost. It might not have a feature rich interface but if you want a simplistic 3 knob pedal then definitely take a look at the PDL-2 Analog Delay.