BOSS Waza Craft DM-2W Delay Pedal Buyers Review (March 2021)
BOSS Waza Craft DM-2W Delay Pedal
- ✔ Special Edition Waza Craft Pedal
- ✔ True Reproduction Of The Vintage DM-2 Delay Sound
- ✔ All Analog Circuit With Bucket Brigade Delay Line
- ✔ Two Delay Modes - Standard (20-300Ms) & Custom(Up To 800Ms)
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- True reproduction of the vintage DM-2 Delay sound
- Premium all-analog circuit with BBD (bucket brigade) delay line
- Standard mode for authentic DM-2 tone with 20-300 ms delay time
- Custom mode provides warm-yet-clear delay sound and over twice the delay time
- Expression pedal input for foot control of delay time
- Two output jacks allow separate output of delay and direct sounds
- BOSS five-year warranty
Ever since being discontinued way back in 1984, the BOSS DM-2 Delay pedal has remained highly sought after by players everywhere for its warm, “bucket brigade” analog delay tone. Now, the DM is back! With the Waza Craft DM-2W, the coveted stomp has been reborn with switchable sound modes and greater versatility for today’s music styles. Using completely analog circuitry, the DM-2W’s Standard mode nails the lush sound and 20-300 ms delay range of the original DM-2. Flipping into Custom mode instantly changes the sound character to a cleaner analog tone with over twice the available delay time.
The DM-2W has a very rich, full sound, thanks to its all-analog circuit that uses a “bucket-brigade device” (BBD) to create the delay effect. Capable of a wide range of tones from doubling to quick slapback to long repeating echoes, the character of the BBD effect is distinctly different from digital delay, which tends to be very crisp and defined.
The original DM-2 pedal design was straightforward and simple, offering delay times in the range of 20 to 300 milliseconds, plus that classic BBD tone. And when the DM-2W’s mode switch is on the “S” (Standard) setting, that’s exactly what you get—the real DM-2 analog delay sound.
The ability to connect an expression pedal and adjust the delay time with your foot is another new feature with the DM-2W compared to the original. The DM-2W pedal is pure analog through and through. If you love old-school tone and methods, the DM-2W is made for you! Check it out today!