Boss DD-7 Digital Delay Pedal Buyers Review (October 2020)
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay Pedal
- ✔ A Trusted Pedal That Has Dominated For Over A Decade
- ✔ Hold Mode - Up To 40 Seconds Of Recording
- ✔ Analog Delay Mode - Models Classic BOSS DM-2 Sound
- ✔ BOSS 5 Year Warranty
- Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
- Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
- Analog Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analog delay sound
- Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
- Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)
- BOSS five-year warranty
Even with the best-selling delays in compact-pedal history, BOSS continues to push the envelope and innovate. The DD-7 takes the best features from its predecessors and expands the creative potential with Modulation Delay mode, classic modeled Analog Delay mode, External pedal control options, longer delay time, and more.
The Boss DD-7 Digital Delay pedal gives you incredible digital delay and modelled analogue delay for incredible, dynamic performances. You can also make use of up to 6.4 seconds of delay time. The DD-7 also has an external expression and tap tempo input, allowing you to control the overall effect level or delay time remotely, whilst playing, further adding to the DD-7’s versatility as a creative and performance tool.
If you’re looking for a simple delay pedal that’s easy to use, doesn’t take up a load of pedal board space, and is still packed full of all the most important modern delay pedal features. Although it’s not the latest in the lineup, you can get it at a more affordable price than ever before. The DD-7 is the pedal for you.