Caline CP-41 Reverb Delay Pedal Buyers Review (March 2021)
Caline CP-41 Reverb Delay Pedal
- ✔ Echo Delay That's Sounds Similar To Analog Delay
- ✔ Delay Time Ranges From 25Ms To 600Ms
- ✔ Sturdy Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Signal Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Signal Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Supply: DC 9V power adapter(center negative) or 9V battery
- Current consumption: 40mA
- Item Size: 9.5 * 12 * 3.5cm / 3.7 * 4.7 * 1.4in
- Item Weight: 312g / 11oz
Caline CP-41 Ghost Rain Reverb Delay is a very good echo delay, natural dynamic, permeability clear and warm. Like the echo in the valley, keeps the original sound, dynamic and width. The CP-41 Ghost Rain combines a warm analog delay that are splashed with a light hint of reverb for a pleasing natural sound.
It’s worth noting that the reverb is added automatically and therefore cannot be manually adjusted. However it’s subtle enough that you’ll hear it yet it won’t overpower the delay. The delay really sounds good – full and clear, and an excellent path to travel on if you’re looking for an inexpensive way to sound great on stage or in the studio.
An easy recommendation for us. You should take a look.