J. Rockett Audio Designs Archer Overdrive and Boost Pedal (August 2020)
J. Rockett Audio Designs Archer Overdrive and Boost Pedal
- ✔ Features Output, Treble & Gain Input Knobs For User Customization
- ✔ Clean Boost Mode - Turn The Gain To Minimum
- ✔ Attenuate The Clean Signal With The Gain Knob
- ✔ Buffered Switching
- From clean boost to overdrive sound
- 18 V circuit for maximum headroom
- Volume, treble and distortion controls
- 6.3 mm inputs and outputs on the front
- Metal casing and foot switch
- Power supply: 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply (not included) with 2.1 mm hollow plug and polarity: (-) internal
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 102 x 59 x 32 mm
- Weight: 400 g
- Made in USA
The Archer is a recreation of an iconic circuit matching all of the magical qualities of the original. The Archer is a great clean boost that goes all the way to a chimey classic organic gain. One immediate surprise with the Archer is how small it is.
The Archer is sort of a 2 in one pedal. It can be used as just a clean boost by turning the gain all the way down. As you introduce gain it will attenuate the clean signal but there is a magical blend in between that you will find.
The Archer is a great-sounding overdrive-boost that’s simple, highly practical and solidly built. Check it out for yourself!