- LED Light: LED indicator shows the working state.
- Gain: Adjust the overdrive gain.
- Tone: Adjusts treble.
- Level: Adjusts the volume.
- True Bypass: True bypass for zero tone coloration.
- The addition of a 3-way selector gives an extra enhancement to the classic drive sound with Fat, Normal and super settings.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Power Supply: DC 9V center negative
- Current consumption: 30mA
- Product Dimensions: 11.2x6.4x3.4cm/4.4(L)*2.5(W)*1.3(H) in
- Item Weight: 0.23kg/8.1oz
Inspired By The Legendary
The Caline CP-75 is an overdrive pedal
that provides the
sound as the Tube
Screamer pedal for a fraction of the cost. It is a high quality, hand wired pedal that is made from high quality components. It even uses circuitry based off of the Tube Screamer. In addtion, with a choice of power options the CP-75 can be powered by a 9-volt battery or an external power adapter. It offers all this, without the complicated controls of some of its rivals. It is a pedal that makes it easy to dial in the overdrive sound you want. In other words it is designed to give you the classic overdrive tone and performance you need. The CP-75 is a strong contender in the budget overdrive pedal category. The CP-75 can be used for everything from playing a song on the radio to performing a solo on stage in front of thousands. Therefore, you'll be hard pushed to find a better sounding, more
durable and more versatile overdrive pedal
The Caline pedals are made in Korea by experts who have been working in this field for over 20 years. Consequently they are designed to be very dependable, reliable and hard-working. So you know you can use this pedal for
a very long time, and it won't let you down when you need it the most. The CP-75 is a transparent overdrive
that delivers the warm
tone and feel of an overdriven tube amp without losing any definition in your signal. It's equipped with true bypass and an entirely analog circuit with warm, rich overdrive. In short, it was built to enhance the musician's abilities to
create a wide range of overdrive
sounds. We think it succeeded.