JOYO JF-37 Analog Chorus Pedal Buyers Review (October 2020)
JOYO JF-37 Analog Chorus Pedal
- ✔ Features Rate & Depth Control Knobs
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- ✔ Classic BBD Chip - Achieve That Circuit-Chorus Tone
- ✔ Durable Chassis
- Vintage modulation Chorus sound, accurate reproduction
- High quality components, in/out jacks, resistors, caps, etc.
- True bypass wiring, accurate stompbox-style DPDT switch
- Simple design and pedal interface, comes with 9V battery
JOYO JF-37 analog chorus has a very sweet chorus sound. A modulation effect chorus brings life to guitar chords. When used on lead guitar with a delay, the effect is surreal and beautiful. Analog Chorus can expand your musical horizon, when it comes to original tones.
The simple layout has the necessary controls, allowing you to dial in various sounds. Arpeggios and single note riffs sparkle with the rate set low or high and depth at the half-way point. Great for jazz, country or even rhythm and blues, the JF-37 Analog chorus pedal gives you that distinctive chorus sound from a stage-ready stomp box.