Line 6 Amplifi FX100 Multi Effects Pedal (January 2021)
Line 6 Amplifi FX100
- ✔ Over 200 Amps & Effects
- ✔ Automatic Tone Matching Technology
- ✔ Stream Audio Via Bluetooth (Android, iOS, Mac Or PC)
- ✔ Wireless Remote Control
- 8 simultaneous effects
- Over 200 amps, effects and speaker cabinets
- Access 100 onboard presets—and unlimited presets via AMPLIFi app
- Change presets and switch banks using 4 pro-quality, backlit footswitches
- Bluetooth streaming audio for playing along with your music library (compatible with most iOS, Android, Mac® and PC)
- Rugged construction with bent metal chassis
- 1/4” Guitar input
- 1/4” Headphone output, 1/4” stereo full-range balanced outputs and 1/4” Amp output
- Tap tempo/tuner
- USB recording
Guitar effects pedals have come a long way since their invention in the 1960’s. These devices have traditionally been low quality, single effects that are often not true to the original sound of the effect. Also, guitar effects pedals are often expensive and require hours upon hours of practice to master in order to play well. The Line 6 Amplifi FX100 is a revolutionary new product that has changed the way guitarists use and look at effects. This device is a powerful pedal that allows you to combine up to 10 effects simultaneously, with no annoying delays between effects.
It has the best sounding effects of any multi effects pedal on the market and it’s easy to use. It also has an expansive library of sounds that can be edited and saved, and it can be connected to a computer to download the latest sounds. The Line 6 Amplifi FX100 is truly a revolutionary product that will change the way guitarists use effects forever.
The Line 6 AMPLIFi FX100 allows you to easily create and customize tones for the ton of amazing effects, amp models and pedals in its collection. The modes include distortion, compression, chorus, delay and reverb. The pedal has a built-in tuner and volume control.
Line 6 Ampliﬁ FX100 can provide you a whole new world of tone. This pedal is designed to offer you a wide range of options so that you can get the best tone possible. You can choose from a wide range of guitar effects such as delay, distortion, flanger, chorus, and much more. The best part is that you can combine all of these so that you can create your own unique sound.
Before you start using your Line 6 Amplifi FX100, you should make sure you have the latest firmware. If you don’t have the latest firmware, then you may find that your pedal’s sounds are not being produced correctly. This is something that you don’t want to happen. So make sure that you download the latest firmware from the Line 6 website and update your pedal as soon as you can. When you are ready to start jamming and you have your Line 6 Amplifi FX100. You should be sure to have a solid guitar cable and a guitar that you can connect to the pedal.