MOOER Groove Loop Pedal Buyers Guide Review (January 2021)
MOOER Groove Loop Pedal
- ✔ Looper & Drum Machine
- ✔ 2 Variations Of 8 Drum Styles
- ✔ 3 Modes - 'Looper', 'Drum' & 'Drum & Looper'
- ✔ Small Sized Metal Chassis
- Independent playback level for Looper and Drum
- True bypass
- Controls for Looper and Drum
- Push button for Tap Tempo function
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input / output
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply
- Current consumption: 95 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 42 x 93 x 52 mm
- Weight: 170 g
The MOOER Groove Loop brings together both the Micro Looper and Micro Drummer into one micro pedal, for the ultimate in a portable jamming companion. Both elements can be used independently from one and other or simultaneously. When used simultaneously the looper will be automatically synchronised to keep in time with the drum groove you’ve selected and an intro click will be played when recording the first loop to ensure you’re in time with the groove.
This is a very modern device. Modern, in that the drum quality is good, even though there are very limited selections, it’s well done. For it’s size, features and price this is a slick little pedal and an easy recommendation.