LEKATO Looper Pedal Buyers Guide Review (January 2021)
LEKATO Looper Pedal
- ✔ 5 Minutes Of Loop Time
- ✔ Simple Interface - Single Level Control Knob
- ✔ Durable Aluminum Chassis
- ✔ Small Size - Fits On Even The Most Crowded Pedalboards
- Maximum loop length : 5 minutes
- Dimensions : 90mm(D) x 40mm(W) x 49.5mm(H)
- Level Knob：Control the sound volume with looper.
- Input & Output Connector Type : Standard 1/4’’jack-mono/TS.
- Power input : Standard 9V DC
- USB Connector type : Micro – B USB
- 48K/24bit sampling rate, lossless, uncompressed, professional tone quality.
- 5 minute loop time and an unlimited amount over overdubs.
- Come with internal memory, can use USB for upload and download.
- Ultra-simple single-knob operation sets loop playback volume.
What’s interesting about the LEKATO Looper guitar effects pedal is that it comes in a durable aluminum alloy casing. Not many budget pedals do, many come in plastic casings to keep the costs down. The Looper is built to last and if you look after it you’re sure to get many years out of it.
The Looper sounds great. It’s equipped with a 24bit convertor which means you’ll be getting uncompressed audio which means it’ll sound more authentic. Overall we think it’s a solid budget looper pedal.