MXR M234 Analog Chorus Pedal Buyers Review (August 2020)
MXR M234 Analog Chorus Pedal
- ✔ All Analog Circuit
- ✔ Create Classic Lush, Liquid Textures
- ✔ Features Level, Low, High, Rate & Depth Control Knobs
- ✔ Heavy Duty Durable Chassis
- All-analog bucket-brigade circuitry
- Create classically lush, liquid textures
- Ultimate tone control
- Color: Blue
- Status LED
- Stable metal casing
- Runs on a single 9-volt battery or optional ECB003 AC Adapter
The Analog Chorus uses bucket-brigade circuitry to create classically lush, liquid textures that you just can’t get with digital circuitry. Rate, Level, and Depth controls, as well as knobs for cutting High and Low frequencies allow ultimate tone control. Like all MXR pedals, the Analog Chorus comes in a heavy-duty housing with durable jacks and switches for a lifetime on the road.
This is a solid chorus pedal with nice control options. You can dial in a subtle effect or pipe out watery sounding craziness. If you’re in the market for a solid pedal without breaking the bank you would be hard pressed to find another option that’s significantly better. Compared this to several other choruses at this price point, this one was by far the most versatile, sounds great.