Zoom G1X Four Multi Effects Pedal Review (January 2021)
Zoom G1X Four
- ✔ 71 Built In Guitar Effects
- ✔ 13 Amp Models
- ✔ 30 Second Looper
- ✔ 68 Built In Rhythm Patterns
- Integrated chromatic tuner
- Auxiliary input jack
- Output jacks for connection to the amplifier or headphones
- Back-lit LCD with contrast adjustment
- Lightweight and compact for transport in gigbag
- Easy integration into existing pedal-boards
- Running time of up to 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power, and connection to Guitar Lab
- Controls: Bass, Mid, Treble, Volume
- Push-buttons: Rhythm, 5 Effect Slots, Looper, Setting, Memory
- Switch: Effect Up, Effect Down
- LED: Effect On
- Foot-switch: Looper, tuner, expression pedal
- Input and output: 6.3 mm Jack
- AC adapter connector
- AUX IN
- Current consumption: 500 mA
- Powered by batteries or 9V DC power adapter
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 156 x 216 x 52 mm
- Weight: 610 g
Guitar effects pedals are great, but they can be expensive to buy and maintain. The Zoom G1X Four is affordable, portable, and sounds great. Making it easy for you to get your effects anywhere you go. The G1X Four is packed with over 90 effects, including amp modeling and cabinet emulation. It features independent footswitches, internal DSP processors, and 24-bit, 96kHz sound quality. The G1X Four is capable of producing up to four simultaneous, individual, fully programmable, and fully stereo-capable effects chains. The G1X Four is a great sounding, easy to use multi effects pedal for beginners and advanced guitar players alike.
Stands Up To The Competition
Zoom G1X Four is meant to be the number one choice for any guitarist who is looking to add a little something extra to their playing. The number of different pedals that can be added to this device is four, which makes it the ideal choice for any guitarist who is looking for high variety. The pedals are easy to use and can be swapped out with ease. The device is also easy to use and can be operated with just a few keys. The device was designed by guitarists for guitarists, and it is meant to make the playing experience easier and more enjoyable.
The Zoom G1X Guitar is a highly versatile 4-in/1-out device with an enormous amount of effects, amps, and pedals available at your fingertips. This compact pedal has everything you need to create your ideal sound, and you can take it with you wherever you go. It is the ultimate tool for guitarists of all levels. Offering 36 amp models, 40 effects, and 5 amp and pedal types.
This is a great pedal for a musician looking to save space on their pedal board and still have access to four different effects. The Zoom G1X Four offers a wide range of parameters that allow the guitarist to tweak the effects to their liking.