Behringer TU300 Chromatic Tuner Pedal Review (November 2020)
Behringer TU300 Chromatic Tuner Pedal
- ✔ High Quality Components Make This Tuner Reliably Accurate
- ✔ Precise 7 Segment LED & 11 Point Stream Meter
- ✔ Mute/Bypass Feature For Silent Tuning
- ✔ Adjustable Reference Tone - 438Hz to 447Hz
- Gives you 7 different tuning modes including Regular, Flat, Double Flat and Chromatic mode
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head-to-head with leading products on the market*
- Precise 7-segment LED and 11-point Stream Meter guarantee accurate tuning
- Reference tone adjustable from 438 Hz to 447 Hz
- Mute/bypass function for silent tuning
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
No matter what kind of tuning you prefer, the Behringer Chromatic Tuner TU300 can accommodate you! That’s because this crucial stompbox gives you three guitar modes (regular, flat, double flat), three bass modes (regular, flat, double flat) and a chromatic setting. Whether you stay in standard tuning, detune, or tune to an exotic tuning of your own design, the TU300 will get you there quickly and accurately.
To begin tuning, simply stomp the TU300’s footswitch. The Single-digit LED display shows which note it’s reading and the 11-point stream guarantees accurate tuning. TU300’s super-briht display panel makes it easy to tune even in the darkest club.
The main Out jack allows you to cut the signal to your amp while you tune, or you can send a constant signal from the Bypass output. The status LED tells you when the TU300 box is activated and the solid electronic on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode.
This is definitely one of the most affordable ‘feature rich’ tuner pedals we’ve featured on this list. Many of the alternatives that offer similar features cost far more. Well worth taking a look.