- The RV-6 is capable of controlling the effect level with the aid of expression pedal. Which is really handy to alter the ambiance on the fly.
- Presence of Delay+Reverb and Shimmer modes confers textures that are immersive and modern-sounding.
- This product comes with the unique Boss compact pedal housing.
- It is powered via AC adaptor or a 9-volt battery.
- Presence of eight sound modes plays a vital role in imparting the diverse range of the ready-to-play reverb effects.
- 8 sound modes confer a wider range of the game Prepare reverbs.
- Dial in the sophisticated and musical reverb in no time along with the simple controls.
- Studio-grade algorithm and cutting-edge tech are capable of delivering the sound of premium quality.
- Renders support for the stereo or mono operation.
- Input to control the reverb level along with the optional expression pedal
- Dynamic Mode is beneficial in adjusting to the playing in an automated manner for the clear and articulate performance.
- Versatile and compact reverb pedal is built along with the rich and dense sound.
The BOSS RV-6 Reverb Pedal
Reverb is a very common effect in the world of music. It is used to add depth to the music. Making it sound more like it is being played in a larger space such as a concert hall. The problem is that they can be expensive. The BOSS RV-6 is designed to give the user a high-quality reverb effect at a reasonable price. This pedal provides the user with a wide range of reverb effects. Each can be altered using the knobs on the pedal.
Tank Styled Reverb
Designed for musicians, the BOSS RV-6 gives the ability to create a full range of reverb effects. The digital algorithms of the BOSS RV-6 are based off of a “tank” style reverb. Which is a type of reverb that is made popular by surf guitarists in the 1960s.
Strong, Well Built Device
When you buy a BOSS RV-6, you are buying a pedal that is built to last. The RV-6 Reverb is made of metal, which is a much more durable material than plastic. However, the metal is coated with a powder coat. Giving it a thick, rugged, and durable finish that will last for years. The RV-6 is also designed to be road worthy. It has a rubber bottom that helps it to grip the surface that it is sitting on. The rubber bottom is also designed to protect the RV-6 from damage if it is dropped. When you first turn on the RV-6, you will quickly notice the high quality sound that this pedal produces. The reverb is produced by a high quality BBD chip and just the right amount of analog circuitry.
The Boss RV-6 is perfect for anyone who wants to add some reverb to their signal chain. It has an easy four-knob setup which echoes the classic sound of vintage reverb circuits. The pedal is small and light, and can easily be used on any pedal board. This is a great tool for musicians in recording studios or in live performances. A great addition to any guitarist's effects pedal collection.