Donner Morpher Distortion Pedal Buyers Review (March 2021)
Donner Morpher Distortion Pedal
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- ✔ Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- ✔ Features Level, Tone & Gain Control Knobs
- ✔ 3 Mode Toggle Switch - Natural, Tight & Classic
- High degree distortion degree of metal, stable to solo, has strong expression with dynamic echo sound
- Whole aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong
- True bypass provide transparent tone, LED indicator shows the working state
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohms
- Output impedance: 95 Ohms
- Working current: 13 mA
- DC 9V adapter power supply(Center negative)
- Dimensions: 95mm (D)*44mm (W)*48mm (H)
- Weight: 240g (with box)
Donner’s Morpher is an affordable, well-made, and high-gain distortion pedal. It sounds like a crossover between the Suhr Riot and MI Crunch Box. It is capable of making your tiny fresh tube AMP a louder and fuller sound as the “Full Stack” effect. The Mopher lets you relish your colorful and fun life. It consists of three knobs for controlling the Tone, Gain, and Level, as well as three models: Classic, Tight, and Natural. You can adjust three function knobs and select your desired model to create your music tone.
Let your little fresh tube amp power can be issued full stack speaker tones, full of loud voices. Maintainning sound natural and relaxed sounds structure. There will be no panic frequency, no dull bass, no obtrusive medium and have a good adaptability to the distortion. High-Gain Distortion pedal with excellent dynamic response and definition especially suited for Lead playing. There are three function knobs, namely LEVEL, TONE and GAIN. LEVEL is used to set the distortion volume. TONE is to set the brightness of tone. GAIN is used to set degree of distortion. Three models: Natural,Tight and Classic.
Easy Controls, Wide Flexibilities
The Morpher features an easy-to-use three-knob tone control: LEVEL (output volume), TONE (brightness) and GAIN (distortion amount) for using in different scenarios. Each knob gives you a wide control range.
3-way Tone Switch
- Natural: Neutral mode that delivers an organic, natural tone
- Tight: A more aggressive tone with enhanced bottoms and edges
- Classic: Provides a classic UK-style high gain sound with warm mids
Overall, the Morpher is a mini modern high gain distortion pedal inspired by the huge high gain stack amp sound. By switching it on, the Morpher can transform any gentle clean amp into a high gain monster! Check it out for yourself!