Dunlop FFM3 Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face Mini Fuzz Pedal (March 2021)
Dunlop FFM3 Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face Mini Distortion/Fuzz Pedal
- ✔ Features Volume & Fuzz Control Knobs
- ✔ Legendary Fuzz Face Tones
- ✔ Exact Same Circuit As The Classic Jhf1 Hendrix Fuzz Face
- ✔ Small Size - Should Fit On Even The Most Crowded Pedalboards
- Exact replica of the original circuit of JHF1 Hendrix Fuzz Face
- Legendary Fuzz Face sounds
- Pedalboard friendly dimensions
- Controls for volume and fuzz
- Bright status LED
- 6.3 mm Jack inputs and output
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- 9V battery or the optionally available AC adapter
- Made in U.S.A.
The Fuzz Face is one of the most iconic pedals of all time, and its enclosure – inspired by the base of a mic stand – has hardly changed since its introduction in 1966.
The Fuzz Face Mini pedal line features legendary Fuzz Face tones in smaller, more pedalboard-friendly housings with several modern appointments: a bright status LED, an AC power jack and a convenient battery door. As with the original models, Fuzz Face Minis feature true bypass switching.
The FFM3 Jimi Hendrix features the same circuit as the full-sized JHF1, which features matched BC108 silicon transistors, designed to cover a range of Jimi fuzz tones, and uses a modern, compact printed circuit board approach for its construction. So FFM3 Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face Mini Distortion has the same circuit as the JHF1 in smaller housing, delivering the thick, smooth Fuzz Face tone that Jimi Hendrix made famous in a pedalboard-friendly size. Sounds good to us. If Hendrix is your jam, you really need to check out this mini fuzz/distortion pedal.