Outlaw Effects Five O’clock Fuzz Pedal (March 2021)
Outlaw Effects Five O'clock Fuzz Pedal
- ✔ High Quality Components
- ✔ Durable Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- ✔ Fits On Even The Most Crowded Of Pedalboards
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- Adds sustain, attack and subtle compression
- Completely tweakable tone so you can find your perfect sound
- Compact size
- True bypass
- Input and output: 6.3 mm Jack
- Power supply adapter connection: Hollow plug socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, minus pole inside
- Current consumption: 5 mA
- Power supply with a 9 V DC power supply adapter
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 45 x 95 x 48 mm
- Weight: 240 g
Five Oclock Fuzz gives you loads of rich, cascading sustain with crisp attack and subtle compression. Use the controls to go from waxy smooth, violin-like sustain to grittier tones with razor-sharp bite. Perfectly sculpt your fuzz tone into everything from the thick leads of 1970s classic rock to heavier alternative sounds of the 80s and 90s. Featuring True Bypass switching to maintain the purity of your clean tone, Five Oclock Fuzz delivers a wide array of fuzz tones in a compact package.
Even with the sustain knob rolled all the way back, you get a nasty (in a good way) fuzzy sound. It only gets better from there. The more you roll the sustain up, the more hair this pedal grows. Every step along the way there are settings that are useful and enjoyable. The effect gives a slight compression and heaps of sustain. Its squishy, but not too squishy. My favorite thing about any fuzz pedal is its ability to cover up many of my mistakes. Sloppy playing just adds more nasty (again, in a good way) noise. As long as your fingers find the right notes most of the time, you aren’t just noodling around, you will start channeling your inner Jimi.
This fuzz pedal is unbelievable for the price. It’s barely more expensive than the budget fuzz pedals we’ve featured elsewhere yet it sounds like it’s from a different planet. If you can stretch your budget then get the Outlaw Effects Five O’clock Fuzz. That’s an order partner (laugh at our cowboy joke).