- Features a big low end (but not too mushy). A biting top end without being too harsh. And just enough output to politely send a tube amp over the top
- A classic fuzz device that sounds good with any pickup type, anywhere in the chain without any tone-sucking impedance mismatching
- A super-simple single knob setup. Allowing you to bias the Erupter’s NOS silicon transistors for the perfect sound and feel
- Touch responsive and cleans up nicely when you roll back the guitar’s volume and tone controls
- “Bias” control adjusts fuzz character for unique tonal variations
- A true-bypass pedal that uses silent relay-based soft touch switching. Made with care by human hands in Akron, Ohio
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
- Current Draw: 9 mA
- Input Impedance: 500 kΩ
- Output Impedance: <1 kΩ
The EarthQuaker Devices Erupter Ultimate Fuzz Tone Fuzz Pedal
There are a lot of fuzz pedals on the market today. Most of them are very low quality and cheap sounding. They are all pretty much the same and have no character or personality. The EarthQuaker Devices Erupter is unlike any other fuzz pedal on the market. It has a totally unique sound and unlike the other fuzz pedals it has a ton of character and personality.
The Popular Kid On The Block
Fuzz pedals have become very popular and everyone has their own idea of what they should sound like. The problem is that most people do not know what they are looking for in a high quality fuzz. Many people purchase a pedal that they think is great but really does not deliver the high quality sound that they expect. The EarthQuaker Devices Erupter is specifically designed to deliver the high quality sound that you are looking for. It has a full frequency range that gives it a very warm, rich, and satisfying sound. It is hand built in Akron, Ohio and has a true bypass. Allowing you to preserve your tone when the pedal is not engaged.
High Quality Components
The EarthQuaker Devices Erupter offers you a wide range of fuzz tones from warm and smooth to intense and cutting. This pedal delivers fuzzy goodness with a touch-sensitive soft-touch footswitch. It delivers a classic fuzz tone that is known for its high gain and low fidelity. It is built on an aluminum chassis and uses high quality components that can be found in a guitar pedal. An excellent pedal for those who are looking to add a classic fuzz tone to their guitar playing.
The EarthQuaker Devices Erupter is great for the guitarist who wants to get a nice fuzz sound out of their guitar. Being a top quality device, the EarthQuaker Devices Erupter is best used to create an array of sounds. Like a buzzing bees nest or an electrical storm. The pedal will only work on an electric guitar, but the sounds it produces are unlike any you have ever heard. The Erupter is a fantastic option that is affordable and easy to use.