- Features a hybrid Germanium/Silicon design, pairing maximum tone with maximum temperature stability
- Wide gain range provides everything from amp-like overdrive to monstrous fuzz madness
- Features a smooth, natural and harmonically rich sustain
- Generates real clarity and distinctiveness that provides a tight and controlled signal that will surely be heard through the mix
- Scoop the mids or boost them--lots of tonal shaping options are on tap
- Shift control changes the frequency response of the tone control, primarily on the treble side, but it also diminishes any unnecessary muddiness on the bass side too
- Made with care by human hands in Akron, Ohio
- Measures; 4.75″ x 2.50″ x. 2.25″ with knobs
- Current Draw; 3 mA
- Power; Standard 9V DC Power Supply w/ 2.1mm Negative Center Barrel
The EarthQuaker Devices Hoof V2 Fuzz Pedal
If you are a guitarist or a bass player you know that there are a lot of effects out there. This is great news for you because you have an abundance of choice when it comes to effects pedals. The problem is that a lot of these guitar effects are not very good quality. They are cheaply made, fall apart after a few months, and don't really do the job they are supposed to do.
High Quality Components
EarthQuaker Devices Hoof V2 is designed for the guitarist who wants to create a fuzz sound that has a lot of sustain and bite to it. Most distortion pedals sound great for a few seconds but then they just start to sound like a buzzsaw. Hoof V2 is designed to keep the original tone of your guitar intact while giving you all the sustain and bite you can handle. This is done by using a high-quality germanium transistor which is combined with a unique clipping circuit that allows you to dial in the exact sound you are looking for. The Hoof V2 is like no other. It is made by EarthQuaker Devices, a company that has released several fantastic guitar effects pedals that are known for their high quality. The Hoof V2 is a unique device that can be used in several different ways to achieve different sounds. It can be used as a fuzz, a boost, or even a distortion pedal.
More Consistent Than The Original
The EarthQuaker Devices Hoof V2 uses silicon transistors as opposed to germanium transistors. Silicon transistors are known for being more consistent in quality than germanium transistors. When it comes to the sound of fuzz pedals, consistency is everything. The EarthQuaker Devices Hoof V2 retains the fuzz sound of the original Hoof pedal, but with a more consistent sound.
EarthQuaker Devices Hoof V2 is designed to provide you with a fuzz pedal that sounds like it is from the 1960s. It is inspired by the Fuzz Face and the Tone Bender and is made with high quality components to provide you with a fuzz pedal that is high quality and can be used for years to come.