Koogo PDS-1 Distortion Pedal Buyers Review (March 2021)
Koogo PDS-1 Distortion Pedal
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- ✔ Small Sized Pedal - Great For Crowded Pedalboards
- ✔ Toggle Between Natural, Tight & Classic Modes
- ✔ Features Level, Tone & Gain Control Knobs
- Suitable for solo, high gain distortion pedal with dynamic response and definition, especially suitable for solo playing and keep particles with smooth.
- 3 WORKING MODES – Natural, Tight, and Classic.High degree distortion degree of metal, stable to solo, has strong expression with dynamic echo sound.
- Whole aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- True bypass provide transparent tone, LED indicator shows the working state.
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohms.
- Output impedance: 95 Ohms.
- Working current: 13 mA.
- Power Supply: 9V AC adapter.
- Dimensions: 3.74″ (D) x 1.77″ (W) x 1.89 (H).
- Weight: 8.46oz (with box).
The Koogo Distortion pedal is capable of making your tiny fresh tube amp a louder and fuller sound as the full stack. This high gain distortion pedal features dynamic response and definition. It is perfect for solo playing and maintains particles with smooth. You can select from three working modes: Classic, Natural, and Tight. The Koogo Distortion comes in a stable and sturdy aluminium-alloy enclosure. It also includes an LED indicator that displays the working state and true bypass for transparent tone.