AZOR AP-302 Distortion Pedal Buyers Review (March 2021)
AZOR AP-302 Distortion Pedal
- ✔ True Bypass
- ✔ Strong Metal Chassis
- ✔ Features Level, Tone & Gain Control Knobs
- ✔ Small Sized Pedal Will Fit On Busy Pedalboards
- Mini distortion pedal.
- Level, Tone and Gain controls.
- True bypass and durable metal enclosure.
- 3 way selector switch.
- Takes 9v power only – not batteries.
The Azor Distortion is part of the new Azor range of micro pedals. They’re built by the Caline company as one of their new brands. This means you know it’s going to sound amazing for the price.
The AP-302 is a high gain distortion pedal capable of getting that Full Stack tone. In conjunction with the main knobs you can use the 3 way selector for Natural, Tight and Classic options. It’s true bypass and takes a 9v power supply (not included). The pedal is too small to fit batteries.