Korg Pitchblack Advanced Tuner Pedal Review (November 2020)
Korg Pitchblack Advanced Tuner Pedal
- ✔ Long Battery Life - Up To 60 Hours
- ✔ Power Other Pedals With Dc Out
- ✔ High Tuning Accuracy
- ✔ Beautifully Designed Tuner With Easy To See Display
- Cutting-edge design, with a superbly visible display
- Ultra-high tuning accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents
- Four meter display modes
- True bypass has absolutely no effect on the sound
- DC out allows parallel connection for powering other pedals
- Completely eliminates noise caused by using a power supply
- Achieves up to 60 hours of battery life
As the clear standard in pedal tuners for the guitarist or bassist, the Pitchblack is loved by professionals and amateurs around the world. The Pitchblack Advance is the next-generation model, a further evolution that features an advanced cutting-edge form and many of the functions and technologies developed for previous models of the Pitchblack series. Embracing both the traditional and the revolutionary, it represents the perfect summation of pedal tuners.
Featuring a slanted design that hints at a new age, the Pitchblack Advance retains the toughness that is characteristic of the series, in spite of becoming even lighter in weight. The display features high-brightness color LEDs, nearly doubling the size of the note name display and providing amazing visibility. Whether you’re on a dimly lit stage or outdoors in bright sunlight, this display will always be easy to read.
Choose from four meter display modes to suit your playing style. In addition to the standard “Regular mode,” you can use “Strobe mode” or “Half-strobe mode” in which the direction and speed of meter movement indicate the pitch change for easy visualization of even minute differences, as well as “Mirror mode” in which two LEDs move from left and right to coincide in the center as you tune.
What a beautiful pedal. The exact reaction by our team here. It looks like something out of a sci-fi movie or maybe a little like “The Bat” from ‘The Dark Knight’. Either way it’s a nice looking pedal that even Batman would have on his pedal board.