MOOER GE300 Multi Effects Pedal Buyers Review (January 2021)
- ✔ 108 Preamp Models
- ✔ 164 Effects
- ✔ 43 IR-Based Factory Speaker Cab Models
- ✔ 30 Minutes Loop Station
- 108 high-quality Preamp models.
- 164 high-quality effects.
- 43 IR-based factory speaker cab models.
- 20 user slots to load in your favourite 3rd party IR files.
- Integrated 3-voice synth engine.
- 164 High quality effects.
- Phrase Looper with 30 minutes recording time.
- Half-Time and Reverse effects.
- 256 User presets.
- MIDI compatibility.
- USB connectivity for use as a recording interface.
- Effect signal chain can be adjusted and changed completely.
- 5 Effect parameter controller.
- 30 minutes loop station with undo/redo.
- Direct dubbing, reverse + 1/2 speed effects.
- Looper sessions can be stored and backed up for import /export of audio files.
The MOOER GE300 is a compact effects pedal that can produce a variety of different guitar sounds. That is to say it has an array of different effects. There is also a built-in noise gate, which is a useful tool to eliminate background noise during performances. The MOOER GE300 is a great tool to have on hand for any guitarist. As it can help them create their own original guitar sounds.
You can use this pedal to create your own unique sound or use it to recreate your favorite artist’s sounds. The pedal includes a built in tuner and has a built in expression pedal. It has a feel of quality about it. As a result, it is similar to the Moogerfooger pedals only much cheaper. The Mooer GE300 has a three knob layout that allows the user to change the tone of the guitar sound. The three knobs include a knob for adjusting the low end, high end, and a knob for adjusting the middle range of the guitar sound. Subsequently, the Mooer GE300 can be used to create a wide range of sounds. So it is a must-have for every guitarist.
Great For Any Experience Level
The GE300 is easy to use and can be used by any level of guitarist. It is jam-packed with quality effects, including reverb, echo, distortion, compression, delay, chorus, flanger, wah, and many more. Therefore this is a great product for any guitarist who wants to experience a wide variety of effects in one product.
To use the GE300 product, simply plug it into the 1/4″ input on your amplifier or mixer. further to this, if you are using a mixer. Make sure that you have the “send” and “return” jacks on the back of the mixer plugged in correctly. After you plug it in, turn the pedal on by flipping the switch on the back of the pedal. The pedal has the ability to be used as a pre-amp and power amp,. So select the mode that you would like to use and you’re golden!