AZOR AP 310 Fuzz Mini Pedal Buyers Guide Review (March 2021)
AZOR AP 310 Fuzz Mini Pedal
- ✔ Features Level & Fuzz Control Knobs
- ✔ Smooth Vintage Fuzz Sound
- ✔ Durable Metal Chassis
- ✔ Small Sized Pedal - Suitable For Crowded Pedalboards
- LEVEL Knob：Control the sound volume with Fuzz effect.
- FUZZ Knob：Adjust the depth of Fuzz tone.
- LED Light：LED indicator shows the working state.
- Power Supply：9V DC (Negative in the center).
- Input & Output Jack：Analogy though 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
- True Bypass：True bypass for zero tone coloration.
- Full metal shell：Aluminum-alloy classic, stable and strong.
The Azor AP-310 is an oldskool-styled fuzz pedal. With just two knobs and due to the use of vintage germanium transistors, it provides amazing smooth and vintage fuzz sounds that will directly remind you of Tonebender-style tones. True bypass and metal enclosure!
As you can see, AZOR have a classic mini size, convenient and durable. True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
There are two function knobs, namely LEVEL and FUZZ. You can just control two function knobs and choose the model you want to made you own music tone. Enjoy your own fun and colorful life.