AZOR Pure Boost Pedal Buyers Guide Review (March 2021)
AZOR Pure Boost Pedal
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- ✔ Features Bass, Level, Tone & Gain Control Knobs
- ✔ Aluminum Chassis
- ✔ Small Sized Pedal - Easier To Find Room On Your Pedalboard
- Level Knob：Control the sound volume with effect.
- BASS Knob：Adjust the intensity of Boost.
- Tone Knob：Control the tone of sound.
- Power Supply：9V DC (Negative in the center).
- Input & Output Jack：Analogy though 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
- LED Light：LED indicator shows the working state.
- GAIN Knob：Adjust the intensity of distortion.
- True Bypass：True bypass for zero tone coloration.
- Full metal shell：Aluminum-alloy classic, stable and strong.
As you can see, AZOR have a classic mini size, convenient and durable. True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument. There are three function knobs, namely LEVEL, TONE and BASS. You can just control three function knobs and choose the model you want to made you own music tone. Enjoy your own fun and colorful life.
The AZOR Pure Boost mini guitar effects pedal is very quiet. So quiet you’ll be able to use it as a noise reduction tool by lowering the volume and treble on other pedals in the chain and simply boosting it with this. use it like a master volume control. By itself the pedal can be quite loud, offering plenty of clean headroom. The build is very solid, with the unit feeling heavier than expected. The bass and tone controls do work well, too, offering some preamp-like sculpting. It’s really a perfect pedal for those on a tight budget, looking to bring a boost to their setup.
We recommend it for beginners and those on a low budget. Check it out for youself