- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 9 mA
- RES:（ resonant）---to simulate resonant acoustics in different environment of.
- PRD:（pre-delay）---to simulate the delay of space reflation. •MIX--- to control the ratio of wet-and-dry
- CFR:（center frequency）---to adjust center frequency of formant.
- LPF:（low pass filter）---to adjust the radio-frequency component of reverb.
- DECAY: to adjust the delay time.
- MIX: Sets the amount of reverb
- True Bypass：True bypass for zero tone coloration.
- Input & Output Jack：Analogy though 1/4’’ mono audio jack.
The Caline CP-26 Snake Bite Digital Reverb Pedal
There are a lot of guitar pedals on the market today, but most of them are low quality. Many of the cheaper guitar pedals use a lot of plastic and do not have the sound quality that is desired. The Caline CP-26 Snake Bite is a high-quality device. Made with all metal parts and uses a reverb circuit that is specifically designed to be used with a guitar. It is a true bypass pedal that will not color your tone when you are not using it.
High Quality Reverb Pedal For The Price
The Caline CP-26 Snake Bite is a digital reverb that allows you to add reverb to your guitar tone. It is a high quality, compact pedal that is easy to use and has a small footprint. The pedal has a high-quality, true bypass that allows your guitar tone to pass through without loss of tone or signal. The CP-26 allows you to add the effect of a room to your guitar signal. The sound is remarkably similar to real reverberation, with a smooth decay and a natural ambiance. The pedal is made with a high quality metal casing, an all analog signal path and true bypass circuitry.
It is a guitar effect that is designed to provide a digital simulation of a classic spring reverb. It is a digital pedal that features a true bypass switch as well as analog dry signal and analog wet signal. Caline have provided a pedal that is well-built and in a compact design. One that is easy to use and has a small footprint. It is simple to set up and pretty straight forward to configure.
Great Value For Money
Musicians have used reverb effects for many years, and it is a big part of the sound of different musical genres. However, the cost of these effects can be prohibitive for many musicians, especially beginning musicians who may not be making a lot of money. The Caline CP-26 Snake Bite gives you the same sound as a vintage reverb for a fraction of the cost. It is a digital reverb pedal that uses a microprocessor to recreate the sound of a vintage reverb. It is easy to use and built to last. This is a device for guitarists who do not want to spend a lot of money for a reverb pedal.
Snake Bite is a digital effects pedal that provides the sound of reverb at a fraction of the cost of other effects. The pedal is easy to use and will provide the musician with virtually unlimited effects, all at a price that is within the reach of any musician.