D’Addario Chromatic Tuner Pedal Review (November 2020)
D'Addario Chromatic Tuner Pedal
- ✔ True Bypass Sends Out A Clear Transparent Tone
- ✔ Small, Lightweight, Slim Design
- ✔ Full Color Vertical Display
- ✔ Fast Responce 32-Bit Processor
- 32-Bit processor for fast response
- True-Bypass wiring
- Full-color vertical display
- Slim, lightweight design
- Powered by 9V battery (included) or 9V adapter
- Dimensions (W H D): 2.8 x 2.3 x 5.8″ / 71.1 x 58.4 x 147.3 mm
- Weight: 12.5 oz / 354.4 g
The D’Addario Chromatic Pedal Tuner is the perfect combination of innovation, simplicity, and style. Housed in a rugged aluminum enclosure, the tuner features fast note detection, superb accuracy, wide calibration range, and true bypass wiring with an easily accessible foot switch. The tuner’s full-color vertical display allows for quick intuitive tuning at home, in the studio, or onstage.
It features a sleek, reduce-sized, and light-weight design to preserve valuable space on a player’s pedal board and a vertical-sweeping LED pitch display for a clearer, more intuitive read. Its 32-bit chip has 4x the processing power of a standard headstock tuner for a fast and accurate readout, and it makes the display visually smoother for precise tuning. Additionally, the chromatic pedal tuner features True-Bypass, so when the pedal tuner is activated, it automatically cuts its output signal to eliminate noise during tuning and instrument changes.
As slimline guitar tuning pedals come, this pedal is very impressive. A solid built quality and reasonable price makes this a tuning pedal to recommend.