- Switchable true bypass / buffer modes optimize signal integrity for any setup
- “Always on” mode for tuning even when not muted and playing
- Super-bright 109-LED display provides clear readouts in all viewing conditions
- Automatically goes from polyphonic to monophonic tuning based on how many strings you play
- Tiny polyphonic tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning and a high-quality tone tool in a single unit
- Quickly tune up with polyphonic, chromatic and strobe tuning modes
- Built-in BONAFIDE BUFFER keeps tone crisp through long cables and large pedal boards
- Polyphonic mode tunes all your strings at once
- Lightning-fast chromatic tuner
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
The PolyTune 3 Mini is the next generation of PolyTune tuners which has been a favorite of many for a few years now. The pedal has an extremely bright display that allows you to tune your guitar in virtually any lighting condition. The PolyTune 3 Mini is a great tuner for the gigging musician or any guitarist who wants the fastest and most accurate tuning capabilities.
The Polytune 3 Mini is a revolutionary pedal that is able to tune your guitar accurately and efficiently using frequency recognition technology. It can recognize individual strings and set them to their proper tuning. In addition to offering extremely accuracy, the Polytune 3 Mini is also very easy to use. It is equipped with a bright and easy to read display that will show you what note your guitar is tuned to. To tune your guitar all you need to do is strum all the strings and let the Polytune 3 Mini do it's thing. It will automatically recognize which strings need to be altered so you can adjust them accordingly.
It's designed to work with multiple strings at once. This can save precious time when you are in the middle of a gig and need to tune up your guitar quickly and effectively. The pedal has a bright, easy to read display that is designed to be viewed under any stage lighting conditions. It has a sturdy metal housing that will stand up to the rigors of the road.
To use our TC Electronic Polytune 3 Mini Tuner, first you have to plug the power supply into a wall outlet. Then, plug the guitar cable into the input jack on the tuner. Now, you can start.. For best results, make sure that you are in a quiet environment. If you have a particularly difficult time tuning your guitar, try turning the sensitivity up. If you would like to see the display more clearly, try turning the backlight up. Next, pick the note you want to tune to, and then gently strum the guitar again. The tuner will then begin to indicate whether the string is flat, sharp, or just right. If the string is not in tune, adjust the peg until the tuner says that the string is in tune. Now, you are ready to start jamming.