Donner Alpha Force Multi Guitar Effect Pedal (January 2021)
Donner Alpha Force
- ✔ Aluminum Alloy - 3 Pedals In 1
- ✔ Terrifyingly Heavy Distortion
- ✔ Bright Warm Chorus
- ✔ Analog Voiced Delay
- 1.Delay Mode Knob: Control the delay effect level.
- 2.Chorus Mode Knob: Control the chorus effect level.
- 3.Higain Mode Knob：Control the Distortion effect level.
- 4.Power Supply：DC 9V(Negative in the center).
- 5.Input & Output Jack：1/4’’ mono audio jack.
- 6.True Bypass：True bypass for zero tone coloration.
- 7.LED Light：LED indicator shows the working state.
- 8.Full metal shell：Aluminum-alloy classic, stable and strong.
Guitar effect pedals can be complicated and hard to use. This is especially true for people who are just getting started with playing guitar. The Donner Alpha Force is designed to provide the guitarist with a wide range of effects without all the hassle of having to deal with individual pedals. The Alpha Force is easy to use and packed with a wide range of effects.
Simple & Intuitive
It has a clean and easy to use interface with a simple and intuitive knob structure,. Therefore you’re able to make adjustments to the effects. In a way that is easy to understand and easy to use. There is a single knob for each of the effects and you can choose different modes to change the way it works. This allows you to easily change the effects in a way that is easy to understand and easy to use.
The Donner Alpha Force gives you three different effects in a single pedal. With the Alpha Force you can get the warm, vintage sounds of a tube amp, the thick, heavy sound of a distortion pedal, the crisp, clean sound of a digital delay, or the shimmering, sonic sound of a chorus. This is a pedal that has all the sounds you need and is easy to use.
Easy To Use
Once it’s connected, you can start to explore. You’ll be able to create a wide range of sounds. From the classics of the 60s to the modern sounds of today. This pedal takes the best of Donner’s popular range and combines them into a 3-in-1 pedal. The idea behind the layout is so you can get a two amp sound from your amp, and a third through your amp’s effects loop.
It would be almost impossible to find all of these effects in separate pedals for a better price.