JOYO JF-08 Digital Delay Pedal Buyers Review (March 2021)
JOYO JF-08 Digital Delay Pedal
- ✔ Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- ✔ Features Time, Repeat & Level Control Knobs
- ✔ True Bypass Switching
- ✔ Lots Of Positive Feedback - Hugely Popular Pedal
- A well-made filter circuit very close to the sound of analog delay but with more control at your fingertips.
- Delay time range: 25-600 ms
- True bypass design to minimize the tone loss
- LED power indicator
- Powered by 6F22 9V battery(included)
- Input impedance: 500 Kω
- Output impedance: 10 kω
- Running current: 40 mA
- Delay time: 25-600 ms
- Voltage: 9V battery/adapter
- Dimension: 120 x 97 x 55 mm
- Net weight: 390g
JOYO JF-08 Effect Pedal Digital Delay is made with the pt2399 IC that uses filters to make the delayed signals that have the same response as an old Bucket Brigade Delay that we know and love from Ibanez and Boss. But now you get that analog sound, improved with up to 600ms of delay time and True Bypass.
Combining this digitally emulated analogue delay with any overdrive or distortion puts you in solo heaven and will make your solo’s sound huge and epic. Combine it with intricately picked passages in a song and some lighter settings for some fancy chord work and you’ll be off on another creative path you wouldn’t have had without it. Whether you use it sparingly or constantly you’ll love this delay.
Overall the JF-08 has simple, easy to use controls for the classic analogue delay sound with a delay time range from 25ms to 600ms. All packaged in an aluminum alloy case with stoving varnish finish. It looks great, its price is unbelievably good & it sounds like an analog delay pedal. What’s not to like?