Kmise Mini Tremolo Pedal Buyers Guide Review (October 2020)
Kmise Mini Tremolo Pedal
- ✔ Strong, Study Build Quality - Aluminum Alloy Body
- ✔ True Bypass - Pure Signal Flow When Disengaged
- ✔ Proprietary Integrated Noise Reduction Technology
- ✔ Features Intensity And Rate Knobs For User Configuration
- Power Supply: 9V DC (not included in this package).
- Intensity Knob: Adjust the mixing ratio of signal modulation.
- Rate Knob: Adjust the effect speed.
- Input & Output Jack: Single ¼ inch (instrument cable).
- LED Light: LED indicator shows the working state.
- True Bypass: Minimizes tone loss.
- Full metal shell: Aluminum alloy casing with stoving varnish finish.
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ.
- Output Impedance: 1 KΩ.
- Speed Range: 1 Hz – 25Hz.
- Running Current: 7 mA.
- Dimension: 92(L)×42(W)×52(H)mm.
- Net weight: 138g.
Developed with the code to reduce noise swells common with tremolo circuit, you get the quietest effect possible with this pedal. True bypass switching maintains pure signal flow when the tremolo pedal disengaged. Aluminium alloy body makes this tremolo pedal safe to transport .
This tremolo pedal has a small size body, light weight, suitable for out side gigs. This is the tremolo of the beloved classic tube amplifiers–using the same photoelectric tube circuitry as the term in those amps of old. Intensity and Rate knobs make it easy to adjust the tone and vibe.
Some customer feedback
“Very little difference in more expensive pedal when dialed in.”
“The Tremolo Pedal is small in size but does its job well.”
“All in all this is a great buy and seems to be just the ticket for those looking for a proprietary pedal for the Tremolo Effect.”
“I really liked this little Tremolo pedal from Kmise.”
“This pedal sounds great on bass.”