Rowin LN-332 Looper Pedal Buyers Guide Review (January 2021)
Rowin LN-332 Looper Pedal
- ✔ 10 Minutes Of Clear Looping
- ✔ Simple Interface - Level Control Knob
- ✔ Solid Chassis - High Quality Zinc Alloy
- ✔ Super Small Durable Design
- Working Current: 22mA
- On/Off LED indicate effect or bypass
- LEVEL Knob adjust the the play output volume
- INPUT Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack, for connecting Guitar
- OUTPUT Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack, outputs the signal
- DC In power Jack: DC 9V (negative in the center)
- True Bypass
- Push down the footswitch to toggle between on and bypass status
- Fits for guitar, bass, ukulele, chromatic and violin.
- Record/Playback stop/Overdub Delete
The compact Looper pedal from Rowin will enhance any guitarist performance with the capability to record, playback, overdub as well as store and upload pre-recorded sounds and tracks from a Windows based PC. With a click of the footswitch, the player can seamlessly move between modes, and utilise up to the 10 minutes of recording loop time available.
It’s designed for guitarists, it can save what you last played when you unplugging the pedal. This means absolutely zero worries, as the music you have created stays stored and is ready to go when you need it – be it just jamming on ideas, rehearsal, live performance or studio.
Overall, the fact that the Rowin LN-332 Looper mini guitar effects pedal is so small makes it easy to transport. It does however make it a little harder to stomp on compared to the bigger pedals. The push button is very responsive and the volume knob is big enough that it is easy to control. It is close to true bypass, meaning it makes almost no noise when bypassed. Another recommended looper pedal, for those who would prefer to have a smaller sized pedal without sacrificing any quality.