MXR M133 Micro Amp Pedal Buyers Guide Review (March 2021)
MXR M133 Micro Amp Pedal
- ✔ Adds Gain Based On Single Input Dial
- ✔ Perfect For Boosting Lead Guitar
- ✔ Solid, Durable Metal Housing
- ✔ Hardware Bypass
- Adjustable boost
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output
- Great for use with long signal chains, or anytime signal drop-off is a problem
- Knob for gain, status LED
- Hardwire bypass
- Sturdy metal housing
- Operation via optional 9V battery or optional 9V power supply unit
- Made in USA
A booster pedal to give you a little more oomph needed to overdrive your amp, or boost your tone for a solo. Adding a preset amount of gain with just a single control, the Micro Amp is a great way to boost your signal for lead work or adjust between two different guitars with unmatched output (i.e. humbuckers to single-coils). It can also provide a permanent boost in a long effects chain where signal drop off is a problem.
If you use several pedals, this handy unit lets you bring your signal back up to the level you need before it goes to the amp. Give your rig a boost, get your hands on the MXR M133 Micro Amp booster today!