Mooer Micro Buffer Pedal Buyers Guide Review (March 2021)
Mooer Micro Buffer Pedal
- ✔ Low Cut Frequency: 140Hz
- ✔ High Cut Frequency: 4. 5kHz
- ✔ True Bypass
- ✔ Mini Sized Pedal - Fit On Crowded Pedalboards
- Increases the signal quality with longer cable paths
- Up to 6 dB boost
- Toggle switch for high-cut and low-cut
- True Bypass
- Metal casing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- Weight: 145 g
The Mooer Micro Buffer delivers accurate copy of the input signal frequency and removal of unconventional signal frequency, which perfectly output the original signal to the next pedal, thus obtaining the original musical sound.
The Micro Buffer is equipped with a high-cut & low-cut switch and a boost knob, making the Micro Buffer features richer and easier to use.
Overall, the Mooer Micro Buffer is a very good quality product with adjustable parameters. For the price, it’s incredible value and it’s difficult to justify the huge price hike of other buffer pedals out there. With it’s built in booster and EQ features it’s a winner in our eyes.